mods on Accord CF4

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
saw one white CF4 SiR or SiR - T (not sure because seen from front and side only). Really cun with front skirting. not euro R but modulo i think.

kind of regret my decision to go for Euro R bodykit. but what the heck... really syiok looking at euro R rear end. supposed to get the bodykits once i return from kuching next week.

can't wait to get hold of that euro R things but during raya my car will have two colours. all silver except front grill, bumper, fender, rear bonnet, rear bumper. don't have enuf time and money to repaint :(

jester

1,000 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
PJ
amdfaisal said:
saw one white CF4 SiR or SiR - T (not sure because seen from front and side only). Really cun with front skirting. not euro R but modulo i think.

kind of regret my decision to go for Euro R bodykit. but what the heck... really syiok looking at euro R rear end. supposed to get the bodykits once i return from kuching next week.

can't wait to get hold of that euro R things but during raya my car will have two colours. all silver except front grill, bumper, fender, rear bonnet, rear bumper. don't have enuf time and money to repaint :(
you can't go wrong with euro R kits bro.

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
jester said:
you can't go wrong with euro R kits bro.
i guess so but sad la... wallet sure empty after this. :(

After bodykit sure want to convert from 4-lug to 5-lug. more money. guess have to wait until aja sells his car la then I can buy the 5-lug axle from him and ask for fren2 price :)

jester

1,000 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
PJ
amdfaisal said:
i guess so but sad la... wallet sure empty after this. :(

After bodykit sure want to convert from 4-lug to 5-lug. more money. guess have to wait until aja sells his car la then I can buy the 5-lug axle from him and ask for fren2 price :)
go for cosmetics first la bro.

all show, no go :biggrin:

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
jester said:
aja,

is yours the ori size for cf4 or other cars?
Mine front is ori size. But recently for my rear wiper, i just go to the kedai..& get them to fit which one is bigger for me la. Rear wiper originally is shorter.

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
amdfaisal said:

I think the white CF4 is quite seldomly appear in S. Alam particularly TTDI Jaya or around Giant area like that. Quite well kept la that car i must say, cause the white color is still looks shining to me!!

jester

1,000 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
PJ
aja said:
Mine front is ori size. But recently for my rear wiper, i just go to the kedai..& get them to fit which one is bigger for me la. Rear wiper originally is shorter.
me too. i changed my old stock one with the stream's rear wiper. looks a bit more bulky but niceer & cleaner

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
What's the hassle to change from 4 lugs to 5 lugs ?

I found 4 lugs quite hard to find rims la....with the offset so deep !

How much r we talking about for the conversion...not including rims....??

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Always forgot....

Wanna ask u guys what kind of spark plugs u guys using ?

I've been using Iridium NGK but the car seems not going quite well....

Any recommendations ?

jester

1,000 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
PJ
Sato said:
Always forgot....

Wanna ask u guys what kind of spark plugs u guys using ?

I've been using Iridium NGK but the car seems not going quite well....

Any recommendations ?
i'm using the same plugs. so far ok for me.

what spark plug cables are you using?

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
aja said:
I think the white CF4 is quite seldomly appear in S. Alam particularly TTDI Jaya or around Giant area like that. Quite well kept la that car i must say, cause the white color is still looks shining to me!!
not in s alam la aja. i saw the white CF4 in kuching last nite. the first CF4 i saw in kuching since i arrived yesterday

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Sato said:
What's the hassle to change from 4 lugs to 5 lugs ?

I found 4 lugs quite hard to find rims la....with the offset so deep !

How much r we talking about for the conversion...not including rims....??
I've quoted the conversion pricing in the previous postings.

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
amdfaisal said:
not in s alam la aja. i saw the white CF4 in kuching last nite. the first CF4 i saw in kuching since i arrived yesterday
kekekekeke

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
jester said:
i'm using the same plugs. so far ok for me.

what spark plug cables are you using?
Me also now NGK R (stock plugs). Will try Denso later since the Denso a bit cheaper (ie around RM42/peice).

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Veni Vidi Vici - It came, it saw, it conquered. Nardo, the epitome of high speed on the fastest oval track in the world.

October 21st, 2007. A 4am wake-up Espresso has to suffice. The remaining drowsiness disappears as soon as the 6.5 ltr. V12, now with 663 hp, is fired up. Re-torque the wheels once again. After checking the pressure of the new Continental V-max tires the edo competition LP 640 Versione Nardo rolls onto the 12.6 km (7.8 miles) long oval.

Each contestant has 3 laps: The...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience