mods on Accord CF4

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
saw one white CF4 SiR or SiR - T (not sure because seen from front and side only). Really cun with front skirting. not euro R but modulo i think.

kind of regret my decision to go for Euro R bodykit. but what the heck... really syiok looking at euro R rear end. supposed to get the bodykits once i return from kuching next week.

can't wait to get hold of that euro R things but during raya my car will have two colours. all silver except front grill, bumper, fender, rear bonnet, rear bumper. don't have enuf time and money to repaint :(

amdfaisal said:
saw one white CF4 SiR or SiR - T (not sure because seen from front and side only). Really cun with front skirting. not euro R but modulo i think.

kind of regret my decision to go for Euro R bodykit. but what the heck... really syiok looking at euro R rear end. supposed to get the bodykits once i return from kuching next week.

can't wait to get hold of that euro R things but during raya my car will have two colours. all silver except front grill, bumper, fender, rear bonnet, rear bumper. don't have enuf time and money to repaint :(

you can't go wrong with euro R kits bro.

jester said:
you can't go wrong with euro R kits bro.

i guess so but sad la... wallet sure empty after this. :(

After bodykit sure want to convert from 4-lug to 5-lug. more money. guess have to wait until aja sells his car la then I can buy the 5-lug axle from him and ask for fren2 price :)

amdfaisal said:
i guess so but sad la... wallet sure empty after this. :(

After bodykit sure want to convert from 4-lug to 5-lug. more money. guess have to wait until aja sells his car la then I can buy the 5-lug axle from him and ask for fren2 price :)

go for cosmetics first la bro.

all show, no go :biggrin:

jester said:
aja,

is yours the ori size for cf4 or other cars?

Mine front is ori size. But recently for my rear wiper, i just go to the kedai..& get them to fit which one is bigger for me la. Rear wiper originally is shorter.

amdfaisal said:

I think the white CF4 is quite seldomly appear in S. Alam particularly TTDI Jaya or around Giant area like that. Quite well kept la that car i must say, cause the white color is still looks shining to me!!

aja said:
Mine front is ori size. But recently for my rear wiper, i just go to the kedai..& get them to fit which one is bigger for me la. Rear wiper originally is shorter.

me too. i changed my old stock one with the stream's rear wiper. looks a bit more bulky but niceer & cleaner

What's the hassle to change from 4 lugs to 5 lugs ?

I found 4 lugs quite hard to find rims la....with the offset so deep !

How much r we talking about for the conversion...not including rims....??

Always forgot....

Wanna ask u guys what kind of spark plugs u guys using ?

I've been using Iridium NGK but the car seems not going quite well....

Any recommendations ?

Sato said:
Always forgot....

Wanna ask u guys what kind of spark plugs u guys using ?

I've been using Iridium NGK but the car seems not going quite well....

Any recommendations ?

i'm using the same plugs. so far ok for me.

what spark plug cables are you using?

aja said:
I think the white CF4 is quite seldomly appear in S. Alam particularly TTDI Jaya or around Giant area like that. Quite well kept la that car i must say, cause the white color is still looks shining to me!!

not in s alam la aja. i saw the white CF4 in kuching last nite. the first CF4 i saw in kuching since i arrived yesterday

Sato said:
What's the hassle to change from 4 lugs to 5 lugs ?

I found 4 lugs quite hard to find rims la....with the offset so deep !

How much r we talking about for the conversion...not including rims....??

I've quoted the conversion pricing in the previous postings.

amdfaisal said:
not in s alam la aja. i saw the white CF4 in kuching last nite. the first CF4 i saw in kuching since i arrived yesterday

kekekekeke

jester said:
i'm using the same plugs. so far ok for me.

what spark plug cables are you using?

Me also now NGK R (stock plugs). Will try Denso later since the Denso a bit cheaper (ie around RM42/peice).

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom