kena speed trap on the way to PD

jasonchan

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
shit i kena speed trap on the way to PD

summons by pdrm not JPJ..

my question are:-

1. cannot i ignore the 3 speed summons? since renewing road tax is none of PDRM business

2. how to cancel off the summons?

3. what is the max sdiscount for the summons?

thanks

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
1. Of all summonses, the only one you cannot ignore is the PDRM summons. It'll get you into trouble.

2. You cannot simply 'cancel off' a summon just like that, unless you know someone inside and he's willing to help you out.

3. You can wait for the 50% discount and pay off but not sure when will it happen again. Alternatively, you can buat rayuan and get 30% off.

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
my answer only for question number 1 number ..
- U can still renew roadtax & insurance for ure car even tho' its PDRM and not JPJ. If JPJ summons u cant do tat. It takes time to get some PDRM summons into JPJ computerised system.

My experience last time, i had no JPJ tickets, but i have 8 PDRM tickets, but still renewed roadtax for my motorbike. After a while, i think arnd 2 yrs, i got car and a year after tat 2 of 8 summones detected in JPJ computerised system, they denied renewing roadtax and ask to settle the blacklisted only, please note again... "BLACKLISTED ONLY"... and until now i still have my 6 other PDRM summons unsettled ;) ..

They ask me to pay the "Blacklist" only, the other they ask me to settle whenever i have the money to do it ;)

Cheers!

RS.Move

Known Member
Oct 25, 2005
there are still there are... shit la...

my fren kena last 2 weeks...

headshot

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
Izzt? kena summon by PDRM still can renew roadtax mea? wei bro I cannot renew my bike's roadtax coz i kena summon by traffic police coz i didnt wear helmet :p

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
it's not as slow as you think anymore.

any PDRM summons that is 6 months old is in their blacklist already.

one way or the other you still need to clear your summons.

or else, once they got operation, max summons will be imposed.

dareMAX

Known Member
Aug 3, 2004
RAMD
I got a summon at Bangsar (nite time) coz park my car at the yellow line, not been there for years. So i saw car park i also park lol, parking space are a BIG problem there. So i went to pay early, BUT! MCH that police tear the summon without the summon number on it. And still not on computer yet. End up cannot pay. Really pandai wanlah "those" ppl.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
cannot pay or dont need to pay?

i hate bangsar.. the copz there very prejudice... i parked along the yellow line... i was the only one wit summon while all the bimmers, merc, vw, porsche tarak summon.

kanneh... unfair. Those are the fuckers that should be summoned since they're filthy rich.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
MCH! I got 4 summons since March '06! Out of 4, 3 from Seremban / PD alone! :(

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
wonder nowdays the police or JPJ use what device for speed trap?? radar ?? laser?? or any other device??

Slipknot Fanatic

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
HELL
I don't think they use those old blue & white stripe tents anymore which they use to set-up on the middle of highway. Last time I went to Melaka in April I did not see those tents anymore. Are these speed-traps active for 24/7 now?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone sifu here heard of Fuel Management Unit(FMU)? its work likes a fuel regulator but it increases fuel pressure only when theres positive pressure in the manifold at certain ratio.(eg. 12:1 , 12psi of fuel pressure increase at every 1psi of boost)

another type is the rising rate fuel regulator. its adjustable and works like FMU too.

anyone knows this FMU thingy? is it good? how much is it? and where can get?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience