kena speed trap on the way to PD

Dino@Casper

May 13, 2005
P.J
I drive down jhr every week from KL during my hols with my dad.. didn't know PD that side got speedtrap.. normally i get hit at Jasin, Tangkak, and Yong Peng.. hahaha every month also kena.... so far normally we get ppl 2 settle for us.. but some times still have 2 pay.. now always rm300.. haih cannot speed edi..

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
it is hard not to increase speed at sban-PD highway since at any time there are not many cars. maybe 4-5 vehicles in a stretch of a kilometre.

the highway is smooth, with good view ahead makes any hazard avoidable.

the police waits at a certain stretch often, but not consistent enough so its hard to predict when or where.

just be cautious.

murcielago

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
i kena one at the 90km/h stretch...i tot the speed limit was 110km/h..damn it..tat was my 1st speeding ticket.......

the 110km/h stretch also got camera ah??? tat place very tempting to speed..no car, good road n good view....

lord_nikon_gtr

500 RPM
May 3, 2006
sakuraguy said:
my answer only for question number 1 number ..
- U can still renew roadtax & insurance for ure car even tho' its PDRM and not JPJ. If JPJ summons u cant do tat. It takes time to get some PDRM summons into JPJ computerised system.

My experience last time, i had no JPJ tickets, but i have 8 PDRM tickets, but still renewed roadtax for my motorbike. After a while, i think arnd 2 yrs, i got car and a year after tat 2 of 8 summones detected in JPJ computerised system, they denied renewing roadtax and ask to settle the blacklisted only, please note again... "BLACKLISTED ONLY"... and until now i still have my 6 other PDRM summons unsettled ;) ..

They ask me to pay the "Blacklist" only, the other they ask me to settle whenever i have the money to do it ;)

Cheers!

yep...i agree wif you...i renewed my roadtax yesterday while i got 4 PDRM summons...lucky me huhu...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Well, the S'ban to PD highway got speed trap wan. I i'm not wrong one is set up before the overhead bridge where u will almost come to the end of the highway.

The N-S highway when you almost reach Nilai there also becareful cause there got speed trap just opposite the big Hua Lon factory (green colour roof) the police put their equipment on top of the hill with plam oil tree wan...

I was thinking to buy a speed trap detetor from US cause my father often go overseas. If you guys got buy Popular Science then u can see sometimes the do review on these device also. Got one very good wan. ITs name is cal Velantine or something like that its a 4 way speed laser detector..It got a 5KM range. ONly cost about 129 US Dollars.

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
TitanRev said:
Well, the S'ban to PD highway got speed trap wan. I i'm not wrong one is set up before the overhead bridge where u will almost come to the end of the highway.

The N-S highway when you almost reach Nilai there also becareful cause there got speed trap just opposite the big Hua Lon factory (green colour roof) the police put their equipment on top of the hill with plam oil tree wan...

I was thinking to buy a speed trap detetor from US cause my father often go overseas. If you guys got buy Popular Science then u can see sometimes the do review on these device also. Got one very good wan. ITs name is cal Velantine or something like that its a 4 way speed laser detector..It got a 5KM range. ONly cost about 129 US Dollars.
lol u bought meant encourage u to speed without any FEAR

then endanger yourself and others

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
To buy that is not encourage me to speed. If like driving around 110 to 120 also scare kena mah...