Help..kena Banned from drift.com.my without knowing reason..

renxun

Jul 4, 2006
was feeling weired as i cant access drift.com.my from my office few days ago ... but was accesible from my home and can login too with my usual username... till today i check the cache page and found out that im being banned... well i seldom do any posting and i was wondering is there any mistake being done of banning my IP here? if i did anything wrong i do hope i could receive any notification thru my email but i received nothing so far.... and i felt damm bored because i unable to access to my regular surfing page.

im still using the same username= renxun and i wonder wat had go wrong

renxun

Jul 4, 2006
now i at home i can access pulak
in office cant.... ai... blur ler

renxun

Jul 4, 2006
but b4 this it was ok ....this computer only use by me and the network also use by me only ..... nobody know how to do the connection or firewall thingy here... anyone can help me pm the moderator there and help me check it out?

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
www.autojunctions.com
maybe if u place yr monitor to the side and look at it sideways it'll work.. if not, tilt yr modem and router sideways too.. then it'll definitely work.. if it still does not work, p.m mrnismo

sifoo... modem tilt how many degree??... routers face northeast or southwest??...
monitor face which yin or yang flow??... must put it on ogawa massage chair ar??....

jsn

May 24, 2004
profiles.friendster.com
sifoo... modem tilt how many degree??... routers face northeast or southwest??...
monitor face which yin or yang flow??... must put it on ogawa massage chair ar??....
when u login that website u have to take up the modem and router with your both hand on the air.....try it ^^ better than ogawa chair =P

driftkingII

Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
actually i cannot login and enter DCM also in the morning, even afternoon until one certain period of time... most of my frens also cannot enter...

Guys...:biggrin:

I am planning to modify my 2003 VIOS, i have survey few shops in Sunway and USJ area

Anyone here got experience in makeup your cars with these shops::confused:

1. Bumifibre USJ
2. D1 Autoworks Sunway
3.Zent Autosylin Klang
4. Next Level Custom Sunway

Any comments???:listen: