Help..kena Banned from drift.com.my without knowing reason..

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
was feeling weired as i cant access drift.com.my from my office few days ago ... but was accesible from my home and can login too with my usual username... till today i check the cache page and found out that im being banned... well i seldom do any posting and i was wondering is there any mistake being done of banning my IP here? if i did anything wrong i do hope i could receive any notification thru my email but i received nothing so far.... and i felt damm bored because i unable to access to my regular surfing page.

im still using the same username= renxun and i wonder wat had go wrong

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
now i at home i can access pulak
in office cant.... ai... blur ler

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
but b4 this it was ok ....this computer only use by me and the network also use by me only ..... nobody know how to do the connection or firewall thingy here... anyone can help me pm the moderator there and help me check it out?

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
maybe if u place yr monitor to the side and look at it sideways it'll work.. if not, tilt yr modem and router sideways too.. then it'll definitely work.. if it still does not work, p.m mrnismo

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
maybe if u place yr monitor to the side and look at it sideways it'll work.. if not, tilt yr modem and router sideways too.. then it'll definitely work.. if it still does not work, p.m mrnismo
sifoo... modem tilt how many degree??... routers face northeast or southwest??...
monitor face which yin or yang flow??... must put it on ogawa massage chair ar??....

jsn

Known Member
May 24, 2004
Penang
profiles.friendster.com
sifoo... modem tilt how many degree??... routers face northeast or southwest??...
monitor face which yin or yang flow??... must put it on ogawa massage chair ar??....
when u login that website u have to take up the modem and router with your both hand on the air.....try it ^^ better than ogawa chair =P

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
actually i cannot login and enter DCM also in the morning, even afternoon until one certain period of time... most of my frens also cannot enter...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys...:biggrin:

I am planning to modify my 2003 VIOS, i have survey few shops in Sunway and USJ area

Anyone here got experience in makeup your cars with these shops::confused:

1. Bumifibre USJ
2. D1 Autoworks Sunway
3.Zent Autosylin Klang
4. Next Level Custom Sunway

Any comments???:listen:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience