zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
whenever it gets blocked....just go to google n re-search...it'll show the new site or just follow the site from FB....

tho the site isnt showing much local scandals anymore...maybe he/she got paid off by the powers that be?

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
you went there just to look at local scandals?

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
i first visited the site when he was posting about our gomen's son's midnite activities mah...its good to know that somebody is keeping tabs on those un-touchables. but now oni got a lot of gwuailou scandals...those news any site oso got la. just try typing keisha cum-shot in google n 100k results show up :rofl:

anyway...any entertainment is still entertainment so i still go there to cuci mata once in a while :biggrin:...heard rumours is our gomen that's requesting blogger to delete his account whenever it comes back up again...dunno how true this is.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Nothing better to do meh...just cuz ppl is great at getting personal news about "CELEBRITY" doesn't mean have to ban that website...

Most important thing, we citizens are enjoying that website...sometimes is not just other ppl's personal life news and photos but some are just news about celebrity and some photos to cuci mata nia...

At least keep us updated on what is going on outside...:top:

Don't la keep banning Gutteruncensored...still living in the world of 1960 meh....year 2010 lo be more open minded a bit...

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
on average the site will get banned every month or so...and only here we cant access the .com address....lucky mr/ms.gutter open for us the blogger site.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys I just recently acquired the 97' Citroen ZX Volcane 2.0i (5 door, not the 16v model) from my dad as I gave him a more comfortable car for his age.

He has maintained the car to a certain extent (still runs on full synthetic without leaks and still able to reach 200km/h easily), however he has neglected the brakes/suspension/chasis part of the car, I also noticed he just drives over potholes, humps and bumps without care and I'm sure the arm/suspension is in poor shape.

Usually...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience