WWW.GUTTERUNCENSORED.COM is DOWN :(

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
Guys .......

is it just me, or is the BEST BLOG SITE IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE otherwise known as WWW.GUTTERUNCENSORED.COM down????

has the authorities taken them down again?

sigh ..... it's the only blog i read :bawling:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Oh~~I'm a frequent visitor to that site including Mel. Don't worry Vagabond, the creator will put it back online again...I'm sure he will...it's not the 1st time it's down. It was taken down by authorities too previously because of the Edison Chen thing...but he mange to bring it back..

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
Oh~~I'm a frequent visitor to that site including Mel. Don't worry Vagabond, the creator will put it back online again...I'm sure he will...it's not the 1st time it's down. It was taken down by authorities too previously because of the Edison Chen thing...but he mange to bring it back..
My dears, go to dis link..
http://bypassanything.com/
& type 'gutteruncensored.com'..
then click on 'SURF'..
& ur FAVE will appear..
happy browsing..

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com

not only u and melody...me too...almost everyday....hehe...:smokin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
Melody:

Thank you !!!!!!! bypassanything really rocks!!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The price of cars in Malaysia may not go any lower if the government removes the various duties imposed on imported automobiles, said International Trade and Industry Deputy Minister Jacob Dungau Sagan.

He said there are various factors that are outside of the government's control in determining the price of imported cars, such as component prices and foreign exchange rates.

“Reduction of duties...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience