WWW.GUTTERUNCENSORED.COM is DOWN :(

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
Guys .......

is it just me, or is the BEST BLOG SITE IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE otherwise known as WWW.GUTTERUNCENSORED.COM down????

has the authorities taken them down again?

sigh ..... it's the only blog i read :bawling:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Oh~~I'm a frequent visitor to that site including Mel. Don't worry Vagabond, the creator will put it back online again...I'm sure he will...it's not the 1st time it's down. It was taken down by authorities too previously because of the Edison Chen thing...but he mange to bring it back..

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
Oh~~I'm a frequent visitor to that site including Mel. Don't worry Vagabond, the creator will put it back online again...I'm sure he will...it's not the 1st time it's down. It was taken down by authorities too previously because of the Edison Chen thing...but he mange to bring it back..
My dears, go to dis link..
http://bypassanything.com/
& type 'gutteruncensored.com'..
then click on 'SURF'..
& ur FAVE will appear..
happy browsing..

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com

not only u and melody...me too...almost everyday....hehe...:smokin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
Melody:

Thank you !!!!!!! bypassanything really rocks!!!!

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
oh shit.. cannot access ka? aww.. i think i can wor.. the latest from GU:

Saturday, August 1, 2009
George Clooney's New Girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis is Constantly Topless Showing Off Her Fantastic Boobs

Source: www.GutterUncensored.com

Here are a few topless pictures of George Clooney's new girlfriend, her name is Elisabetta Canalis and she apparently show off her boobs every chance she get. He met Elisabetta on a recent visit to Rome. She is a 30-year-old Italian actress/model. She was a TV presenter, but now has gotten into movies full time. You know, those sexy Italian movies that make you want to kick yourself in the ass for not learning the language so not you are stuck reading subtitles. Anyway, it seems she is require to get topless or full naked no matter what she is doing, even while playing the role of a naughty nun. And also she has done a lot of topless shoots in her modeling days. A lot! So her tities are basically her meal ticket in life and they look like they could feed the world. Despite her numerous tattoos, I think I am going to really like this girl. People report..... etc etc etc... sample pic

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Btw what's "WWW.GUTTERUNCENSORED.COM" about? o.O
It's a place where people post pictures of gutters, with no censorship.

With the rampant censoring of gutters around the world now, this website has brought life to many lifeless people around the globe. Including lifeless me.

Once awhile.

I guess.

FUCK YOU GUTTERUNCENSORED!!!!