JPJ woes...

peachmonkey

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
Haha!
Nope...brought fat friend of mine with me. Guess his size plus mine intimidated the officer
:p

Norns

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
lolz !!

Eh, wanna tumpang thread a while ...

jpj n police road block wad different arr ? so far i only kena police roadblock onli, they ask me show licensed n check road tax, then ask me go home jor :p

if i modify to big exhaust n lowered car, will kena tembak from roadblock arr ?? the police no do anythin to me oh ^^

peachmonkey

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
Just my 2cents but normally a police roadblock won't go looking for faults in your car. They usually check roadtax, IC and licence only.
But for modders, JPJ blocks are a nightmare. They find all means to 'cari pasal' with your car and most of the time they manage to.

Btw, I don't think lowering your car would cause any problem with the JPJ guys. But a huge exhaust will.

xinghonh

1,000 RPM
Aug 25, 2006
was wondering where u guys normally kena blocked?
wat bout the timing?morning or nite?

btw is open pod illegal?

Norns

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
jpj block very rear wan arr ?? also happend in night time ma ?

So, basically wad the jpj gonna do oo ?? issit they gonna inspect the car so details until check ur suspension system n everything hahaz !_!

m a v [3] r i c k

9,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL
Visit site
peachmonkey said:
Btw, I don't think lowering your car would cause any problem with the JPJ guys. But a huge exhaust will.
Correction mate, size of the exhaust doesnt matter. Its the noise level that gets you into trouble. :regular_smile:

peachmonkey

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
m a v [3] r i c k said:
Correction mate, size of the exhaust doesnt matter. Its the noise level that gets you into trouble. :regular_smile:
Heh,didnt know that. I thought the legal size for the exhaust would be no bigger than a coke tin?

So basically the JPJ guys will play it by ear and to determine if they should penalize your exhaust eh? Not really fair...
:confused_smile:

bobo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2005
Klang Mali
i got block by police before. he did try 2 find fault with my engine. ask me 2 open my bonnet. i did not change my engine so nothing. hehehehe..

sebastianloeb

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
Hi guys! I m new here. Interested with the topic yourguys discussed here. Went tru several blocks so far and drove tru every block happyly. But 2 weeks ago got screwed up with bot traffic police and JPJ block!
The time was 12 noon. Saw the block from far away. As ordinary, i roll down my window and keep driving happyly tru the block. When my car pass beside the officer as ordinary i said to him "selamat tengahari encikkk..". "Selamat tengahari" reply the officer. and out from my expectation, he add "Sila ke tepi encik" pointing at road side whic already occ with few cars. Saw one officer inspecting the tinting of one of the car with something.
What the??... I was kinda stunned! Am i screwed up this time? And to make the story short, i thrw RM150 that day.
Cant believe it!! After 3 years using this tint and went tru quite bunch of road blocks... Why?? Why now??:mouth_closed::mouth_closed:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A rather dismal images of what seems to be the shop floor of a spark plug manufacturing operation in China.

To be clear, there is very little in the way of information to color what we’re seeing in these images, but the overall picture is one of rather scary working conditions. Cramped workbenches, metal shavings in every corner of the room, as well as what looks like up close and personal handling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience