How to apply jpj

cIvIc_noob

Known Member
May 22, 2005
Miri
1.Anyone knows i cannot seem to find and what is the process? SPA/Direct apply
2.How long does it take from applying to get into the service, what are the stages?
3.i checked their website it seems like a lot of kursus but what are those for?
4.What kind of position and pay for the below mentioned qualification?

Position Pay(Basic + Allowance)
1. Degree
2. Masters
3. Phd

Come share experience would like to find out more

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
any JPJ officer in here?

i'll be careful what i post next time .. hehehe :thefinger:

adlans

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
You should apply at Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Awam (SPA)

There are a few scheme such as Diplomatic and Administrative Officer (PTD) or Enforcement Officer (PEgawai Penguatkuasa) or Pegawai Tadbir (Administrative Officer) and lots more. A PTD officer will serve in various ministries and states (even overseas) but as for Pegawai Penguatkuasa, you will serve only your Department (JPJ) in various states[/COLOR]

2.Normally it'll take about a year and sometimes less than that.

3.Courses are conduct to enlighten their personel regardless of their ranking but different rank will go for different courses

4.Basic pay for a junior lever officer (41) IINM should be around RM1.8k++ together with allowances it can go up to RM2.5k but if you're from Sabah or Sarawak as stated in your IC and posted in Peninsula Malaysia, there will be an extra of RM700 IINM

Every year there will be an increment depending on your bosses evaluation then comes promotion. Sorry but im not sure how much you will get if you have qualification like above mentioned

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Today morning at 6am my friends proton wira got smash by 6 malay guy's on motor bike . they got away with his defi meters ( boost & egt ) and they wanted to steal his intercooler too by pulling the bumper out , but failed , cause his neighbor shouted and gave them a chase by driving till kayu ara but lost them .

They smash the car and the straight away pop to hood to disconnect the battery to kill the alarm .

By the way his other neighbour new CRV audio also got stolen .
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience