JPJ Operation @ NKVE Subang Toll now.. beware..

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
Which part dude? Right after the tol @ the Petronas and Shell stations? Let's keep this thread alive and post updates on where they usually set up. Will help us avoid any unwanted trouble in the future.

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
ehm...i managed to dodge one last week la...but guess they're pretty active in cheras..at the tesco round about where u wanna exit to head to tmn connaught/tmn tasik selatan one..its underneath the bridge..

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
All those areas control by PAKATAN RAKYAT are subject to more blocks (JPJ, traffic, DOE, Kastam)

This is one of strategy by BN Govt to punish PAKATAN area.

If don believe, ask anybody who stay in PAKATAN controlled area whether they notice lately there has been more roadblocks and such.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I think is the HID operation in action already because last month or May in newspaper. They said starting 1st July they will catch those HID cars already. I heard from Jovi (a ZTH member) his friend kena 4 times in a night at Cheras, I think...have to ask him to confirm though.

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
ehm...i managed to dodge one last week la...but guess they're pretty active in cheras..at the tesco round about where u wanna exit to head to tmn connaught/tmn tasik selatan one..its underneath the bridge..

yeap at abt the same time my friend told me cheras area dam hot now even day time nobody is safe btw server always down lately urgh

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
so far, only encountered police roadblocks in kota damansara area. if not mistaken, there will be roadblock once a week....esp on fri or sat nite.
ops mat rempit as told by the police...but somehow they stopped my car...

hid still on my car but managed to switch to halogen light (high beam)...

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
so far, only encountered police roadblocks in kota damansara area. if not mistaken, there will be roadblock once a week....esp on fri or sat nite.
ops mat rempit as told by the police...but somehow they stopped my car...

hid still on my car but managed to switch to halogen light (high beam)...
Which part of Kota Damansara? I travel there pretty often.

eujin

1,000 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
wajaland
i stay around there too..either at just after the bridge or at petronas there..usually they like to block there..rare case is in damansara indah area...

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Today 2.30pm Hartamas opposite pusat sains negara

Last night taman connought cheras 1am (not too sure abt d spelling)

Blue>8756

Known Member
Apr 8, 2006
damn now everywhere got jpj roadblocks..
like this have to simpan only la my car..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all sifu,

I had used a machine to polished my black car, but end up when under the sun i saw alot of swirl and it disaster. anything can help to restore back in lower budget type instead of sending to detailing shop
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience