Is These Justice in M'sia?

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
always keep fake receipt................just in case.....write down the patrol car number..go to the local mp.......

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Is it a MUST to pay them money? Is their responsibility what. Don't know much about this, anyone can explain more on this.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
I was allegedly caught speeding on the North South Highway at the same spot heading towards Ipoh. Both times they said i was doing 121kmh whereby i'm very sure i was well within 110kmh. I told them i'll buy the photos and they pretend to write something down and let me go.

However, i just receive 2 summons for speeding. This one they send straight to my house, 1 in KL, one more in Teluk Intan. This 2 summons i can accept because i really was at that place on that day.

Kyoichi(Emperor)

Known Member
Nov 7, 2005
seems like the police r fake ones or they r really "clear-of" police.

now i see police, even car only oso scared liao, duno when they will tanya, jpj officers still can tahan. but not police.

last time when i kena saman, one of the police writing the saman while the other moving around the car , duno wat is he looking for?????

see strangers , feel scared coz they might be criminals...

see polices , feel scared coz duno wat they will do. ( hope they will smile, hehe )

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Only thing is, know your rights. They are like big bullies. Bullies will only hit out on people who are scared of them. When you can show to the cops that you know your rights and will stand up if you felt any injustice. They in turn will think twice before picking on you.

What happened to those cops which were held after the naked ear squats? Also, how about the cops who shaved the few old man bald? Hopefully this doesn't end up like one of those x-files cases. Hot for a few weeks and then they just slowly fade away without us public knowing what was the outcome.

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
walau... apa ni!!!!! listen to such story also make me angry de... kanni!!! cannot cannot.... must send this link to all my friend to c liaw... must mogok again police... too much already man.... god damnit damn!!!!!!!!! i think mca will help 1 mar if u do report...

LemonRuski

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
KL
aiyah, the longer you live in Malaysia then the more you will know that our "polis" is damn corrupted.

I've seen enuff "polis" receiving bribes from both car drivers and bike riders, in broad day light....to know that these cops have no shame.

The government that we vote for must do something to act on this....

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
i very felt damn pissed..he is so innocent and he is just doing us a favour,y he needs to go thru all these lame Pol*ce that never follow the procedure...i guess some of u r right...he is being framed.....

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
i understand the poor guy here

helo friends who said the fellow wrong cause din keep the official receipt,

one MP5 pointing at your head......don say want RM200.....want your car also u need to give them your car key la.

Is not Counter Strike here police taking MP5 and go go go

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
....... I decided not to say my thoughts. Some stupid arsehole will come up and say some shit which probably didn't go through his/her empty head.
Know this. Redemption will come soon.

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
All i see here is crap...FUCK LER WITH THE LAW HERE!!!i have no authorization to speak...but we are the people who are paying their salaries...lets stop paying their salaries...and evade tax!!!then see how desperate are they...we can save money...and make them suffer...see if they want to be a police somemore...

white_bird

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2005
puchong
oh shit.. i'm living in puchong.. muz b very very careful liao..
tohsan.. so sorry for ur bro..
n i think this issue is quite sensitive also.. even though it's true.. better don talk to much on this in zth... don bring troubles to tom.. kekeke... cheers!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, im using a tial 38mm 0.7bar rate.
im using a profec b spec-11 to control it

at 1bar i get wastegate opened sound like
prap.prap.prap.prap.

but at 1.5bar i get a silence between the gaps like
prap.....prap....prap.....
and the sound isnt as loud and strong.

anyone experience before ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience