Is These Justice in M'sia?

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
djgerm

wah so fast u post up already...

i am speachless on this matter..nothing to say to our lovely police squad...

if we report to the MCA or police station also no use..because the person that take him to the ATM machine and ask for duit kopi is in plain cloth..the two policeman that caught him already left the police station...so how r we going to trace them?

so all this is because of badluck..really suck...how can a policeman handcuff a person without any evidence..and call him to squat at the corner of the door like a convict...after this incident i loss all the confident of out police force..how r they going to protect us?

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Sigh...

I think, by now, it should be well documented that our police force consists of gangsters and samsengs. It is quite disturbing to think that these are the type of people the citizens rely on for their safety.

Your friend made an honest mistake and couple that with a bit of misfortune and he had a run in with some bad coppers.

Having said that, we should really try our darndest to avoid getting into a tangle with these mofos. They will take advantage and abuse their power, for sure. That being the case, normal people like us have to know how not to let them take advantage of us.

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
guys

anyone staying in puchong area...pls pls pls watch out on police car..it already famous with all the rasuah thing..they stop u is to get money from u and no other thing...i get this info from my despatch..they say that puchong jaya police station is full with all the corruption officer...so better becareful..once in the police station...u need to pay a lot of money...try to settle on the road..never never go to the police station with the officer...just my advice..

hobcai

Known Member
Dec 7, 2005
many year ago i already our pol*s is a samsengs with lesen by mr.G.

they can do and lokap u without any excuse@reason if u dont paid him.

got a nice sentence : being thift is a proud than being a pol*sman in malaysia. when u said u got family member is a pol*sman wat da fred thinking of u. shame to be a pol*sman coz they act like samseng only!!! :baring_teeth: :baring_teeth: :baring_teeth:

si|verfish said:
Sigh...

I think, by now, it should be well documented that our police force consists of gangsters and samsengs. It is quite disturbing to think that these are the type of people the citizens rely on for their safety.

Your friend made an honest mistake and couple that with a bit of misfortune and he had a run in with some bad coppers.

Having said that, we should really try our darndest to avoid getting into a tangle with these mofos. They will take advantage and abuse their power, for sure. That being the case, normal people like us have to know how not to let them take advantage of us.

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
i was very angry when i read bout how ur fren waqs treated... but when i hear that he gave the police the kopi money, tats wen i think that your friend is stupid.

if he give he's like admitting tat he reli possess stolen perodua parts.

mayb coz he's too scared ady tats why he juz gave the money like that ... police are forever PIGS.

djGerm , PLEASE ask ur fren to make a report somewhere, make sumthin happen, make a big issue, dun stop till somethin is done, please. only ur fren can bring justice now, try sumthing...

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
he is force to pay the $$$ to that bugger...he got wife and daughter in his house waitting and worried for him...if for me i will also pay because i don wan to spend one night there...u don know what they r going to do to you...so better pay them then challenge them in their own territory...i got fren then kena whack in the police station before they were release..what can they do? u going to file a suit to them..but u don know who is the person that whack u..u cannot do anything much...the bigger is goes the worst u will get..at the end who win? of course the police or the G will stop the media from posting all this...y in our country there is few cases reported in media on police corruption..all been cover up by the G and police..the media don dare to post out all this sort of thing for the public.

but if u know someone in the police force(high Rank) then the story can be turn...that for sure u can get that fellar to be transfer to other branch or been sack...

reedoor

2,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
KL & JB
Visit site

can u see tat?

ANTI-RASUAH??? hahaha...
nowadays they dont "accept" rasuah already... they "asked" for rasuah ma... hahaha...
:angry:

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
aiyo...they are licensed Gangstar ma....that what my friend told me... they need to be feed like a dog...everyday tapau chicken rice (drumstick) to police station for them to eat free of charge and when there is festive occassions, they will come and ask for Red packet.... what say u... :)

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
nitrus, why do u associate em wit pigs? hmmm.... he hhe hheh.

anyway, the anti-rasuah campaign was doomed to fail from the moment they launch it.

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
tapau more chicken rice with all teh bird flu...let them eat...mahai..cannot tahan them liaw...what can we do to them?
anyone here got suggestion?
go to BPR?

narx

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
the anti-rasuah campaign was there to gain back public trust only.
a lame attempt to do so

i do hope your fren remember their details and faces because without these its hard to make a report.
backup his claims with concrete evidence.
bring this up to the public eye..

Calz83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Ipoh/KL
space_cowboy said:
This is what happen to me when i was still in Ipoh. Was cuffed for nothing, be a bit harsh, col family lawyer, make a report n file suit on them. But then, the Ipoh OCPD was a family fren, un-lucky the cop arrested me didnt know. Was transsfered to some ulu place...

cheers'

Is it the time when u were driving ur Fully "BLACK" tinted Satria(Mivec)....???
U might know who am I.... Hehehehehe

Besidez - There r more n more so called "POLICE" with new tags written "ANTI RASUAH" everywhere....!!!! But yet they want us to pay them...!!! The world is getting INSANE....!!!!!

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
First off, i symphatize for the things that happen to you. But your description of the events are somewhat vague.

I'm more worried that there are people posing as policemen and ripping off people.

Why did he come out of the car in the first place? Did he asked for police ID? Why weren't the rules of handling police enconters was not used?

If if was true policeman was involved then get them off the force. You can always do your part in reporting them. since you mentioned Puchong police station, assume they work there and do a face ID. (That is if they were really associated with the police in Puchong?)

Its not that i'm against you, but i think it was somewhat strange why parts were left at roadside?

Last edited:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
the problem here is that my fren freak out when they handcuff him..this is his first time and u know lar..sure panic on that time...so the policeman call him to park his car at the road side where they stop him and follow them to police station in their patrol car...on the way there...my fren told us that they switch on the sirena nd the light..once reach the police station the two policeman that stop him already go off(disappear)..other policeman call him to squat at the door there for around 20 to 25 minutes before one officer with plain cloth come out and talk to him..then the policeman ask him wan to settle or wan to go to lokap for 3 month? that time my fren already freak up and told him that the thing in the car is belong to him and not stolen item..my fren insist that he want to call the person that sold this to him but the police office don't allow him to swith on his handphone...he say u mahu u settle or i put u into lokap..the my fren say he is not rich guy lar and all the shit thing lar..then the police office ask him..u got ATM card or not...then that police officer bring my fren in one of the normal car and drop him to the bank to cash out the money..then only the officer drive my fren back to his car and release him...

so now how to determine the police officer name and badge if the officer in plain cloth?

Last edited:

hobcai

Known Member
Dec 7, 2005
anti rasuah !! :_:

i got fred been help" by them.

he make some mistake and been stop da dog" with wearing (saya anti rasuah) so my fred also didnt scare to give copi $$. later da dog ask for kopi $$$ and he explaine said : i hanya nak bantu bukan tamak nak duit !!

funny story !! :X-:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've 1 HKS 3037 turbo need repair, the bearing come out oredi.. any workshop is the most recommanded or anyone here can pm me if u're doing repair turbo service..
roughly how much if repair this kind of ball bearing turbo?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience