Is These Justice in M'sia?

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
kelisa6009 said:
tapau more chicken rice with all teh bird flu...let them eat...mahai..cannot tahan them liaw...what can we do to them?
anyone here got suggestion?
go to BPR?

there is always a way la.....riot beramai-ramai about 300-500 people.....marching to each police station to flip over their cars and such......

300-500 people they won't able to do much thing beside.....watching

make sure u bring mask to anti tear gas and such

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
btw all bros/sis..thanks for all ur concern and help...

puchong jaya P.Station very small only...

btw they are hang up with all those samseng and triads..very dirty inside out...:angry_smile: and my friend being so soft on them because they straight away pointed the MP5 at him and said "barang curi,meh sini...cepat turun".Can't really blame him because he is all stunned....

let me list down the things that our "kawan baik anti rasuah" did:
- Never display ID b4 asking my friend to come down
- They hand cuffeted a suspect (but actually not according to procedure
- my friend nvr offence them or assault but y they point gun and force him to come down?
- Fetch him in their proud local made police car to ATM....WTF@#%$@#$ ?????
- Left the car and the evidence beside the road

after i gave a 2nd thought,i suspect that something more fishy is going on.............:confused_smile:

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
One of the reason why police pig wan more rasuah from us is because we keep on feeding them.... they like to target people who are weak on their stands..... Charge you everything they can identify...... In the end, they oni want rasuah...... People, stop giving out rasuah.... It's our fault cos we wan to avoid saman...... Obey the law or face the BIGGER PIG that will harass you for life ....

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Djgerm n all the zthian taiko

The actual story is like this, on his way home,when he reach the police road block, the 2 plain cloth polices immediately stop his car n look at his car boot. In the car boot there is only 4 bottles of octane boster and a pair of disk brakeset in the box. Without hesitation,the police didn't even ask my brother any question, straight away the police take out his gun and point at my brother which is still sitting in his car with door n window close.

They shout at my brother with his gun pointing at my brother head, "ini barang curi,turun kereta sekarang! Handphone kasih tutup!". Once my brother step out of the car trying to ask for reasons why they act like this, one of the plain clothe police just handcuffed his hands to his back n order him to squat on the road. He didn't even resist anything. Then they bring him in their police car to puchong main police station. He was denied of all the privilege that a criminal is deserve,but in this case he is just plain innocent n plain stupid mistake not getting the receipts. Does he deserve such kinda treatment with constant threat.

In the police station, they threat my brother. One of the plain clothe police mention he wanna pt my brother in-jail for at least 3 months becos of the stolen goods which in fact is purchase legally thru a P2 dealers but he didn't ask for receipt. Being no one around to help my brother and being surrounded by more than 10 cops in the police station, he is stunned n get more scare when he start to think about what will happen to his wifey n daughter if he is put in jail. And so the cops start to cook up more shit story to threat my brother unless he plead them for help which is duit kopi of RM200. Being force to do so, that two same police bring him to nearest atm machine to get their dirty money. and they drop him off where they pick him up earlier. No report or statement were taken in the police station at all.

I m persuading him to report this matter to Badan Pencegah Rasuah, and talk to ketua police ampang which happen to be a friend of mine and bring the matter to Michael Chong,see what the f u c k the shit fella can do.

gtishadowfax

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
Ingolstadt said:
I've lost confidence in this government since 97, since my then idol Dr Horse accuse his second man for sodomy.... i've lost confidence, when you can see that even the highest position, which is always under the lime light, monitored, can do such a thing.... what about those cockroaches and rats he had under his bed? haigh......... migrate or rot here....

agreed......it would have been different if this did not happened....things arent the same thereafter...

AJ6677

500 RPM
Aug 12, 2005
Melawati
this is not abt the receipt. this shows how fucked up our police force. these bastards are taking advantage coz most of m'sian does not know their right. its high time for the govt or even the Bar Council to educate m'sian on their legal rights. dont think this kind of things will happen if each and every m'sian knows their right.

ur fren shld make a police report against the bastards. 1st for taking bribe and 2nd for unlawfull detention. need to teach them a lesson.

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
It realy sucks when somebody say its that guy fault for not asking for a receipt.. WTF is wrong with this world.. What if u drive ur car then at roadblock the police accuse u of driving stolen car, give reg card now to proof.. no reg card, straight hand cuff and brought to balai..

Damn, Not having a receipt is not a crime.. they dont even have proof that it is stolen item.. If so then my wallet will be full of receipt liau, they can even accuse u of wearing stolen cloth laa.. Haiya, The discussion here is about the miss use of power given to the Police Force laa.. If u r bullet proof then what can i say..

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Actually something sounds fishy here.

1: The so called police guys could be cohorts with seller.
2: Policeman (plainclothes) could be criminals cohorts with real policemen.
3: Your friend could have said something that provoked them
3: Your friend could have enemies that tries to sabo him?
4:

If i were you i would call up 999 and make my case. Get the media first. Politicians are also scared of them. (Anyone notices how politicians react everytime when a reporter says the media says?) Tell you part of the story. Convince them that this happened and you want them to be the first to know that you can help weed out dirty cops. And make this a very exclusive story for them. Next go to ACA. Also remember to bring any form of recording device for all your transactions. No you are not going to stand down until you get those creeps right? Bring you cash withdrawal reciept as a case. Also ask the bank involved for permission to view the ATM transaction that day.

Lastly, if you wanna do it. Do it fast. We need lesser dirty cops here.

Lastly good luck. And i wish ISA/ ACA whoever has net content monitoring could see to this case.

But i'm still banking my money on fake cops.:confused_smile:

AJ6677

500 RPM
Aug 12, 2005
Melawati
prozac said:
That's the whole problem. They still want to keep such a menace on the streets. Why can't they sack him outright? Life would be so much better in this country if these useless G servants were just fired and put on a welfare system...like many other advanced nations. And that's why we're still 3rd world.

if im not mistaken a govt servant can never be sack at all. they can only be transfered to other divisions or place or be demoted. that's all. what a stupid govt practice!!!!

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
if u report to BPR, the BPR will go rounadabout and come back to bite ur ass for giving bribe to the police is the 1st place. :) u know them, they will always protect their own kind. For example like the student who are forced to give bribe to the police and the when he go report to police & BPR then the policeman sued the student back. It is reported in the TheStar not long ago... correct me if i'm wrong and how the outcome of the case...suddenlt everything become quiet like most cases invloving the polisi and g. :)

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
tajulsans said:
It realy sucks when somebody say its that guy fault for not asking for a receipt.. WTF is wrong with this world.. What if u drive ur car then at roadblock the police accuse u of driving stolen car, give reg card now to proof.. no reg card, straight hand cuff and brought to balai..

Damn, Not having a receipt is not a crime.. they dont even have proof that it is stolen item.. If so then my wallet will be full of receipt liau, they can even accuse u of wearing stolen cloth laa.. Haiya, The discussion here is about the miss use of power given to the Police Force laa.. If u r bullet proof then what can i say..
That is exctly what i m trying to convey. We don't need receipt to prove that everything on us should have a receipt. They are going for "guilty unless proven otherwise" shit fucking police,they sentence you without trial in court.

somehow i suspect my brother is being frame by the seller. :(

jasonchan

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
Dear All,

If u all remember i did post a story on a police bang my car and no justice is being serve....

finally there is justice when i cc an email to all the "big shots" in their dept...

same case here...u must be persistent if u are rite...and make sure the "proper channel" are able to listen to your problem

And i also notice a lot of forummer claim that not having a reciept is an offence...this is bull shit.!!! do you keep a receipt the moment u drive you new car back home? did u keep a receipt for a nasi lemak u buy from mamak?
can a police officer stop u and arrest you for having a stolen nasi lemak...? dont flame me...nasi lemak or proton parts it does not make any difference....we as malaysia citizen need not need to have receipt when we carry our belongings in cars....unless the so called belonging is "drugs, heroine and etc that is illegal" Receipt is needed as a proof of purchase for you to lias with the seller in the case of any dispute..!

So another example, u carry a new mp3 player, walk on the street,, can a policeman stop you and say this is a stolen good and arrest you?

In order to say that is a stolen goods they need proof..so where is their proof? not having a receipt is not a strong valid reason that it is a stolen good....

i hope we all wake up and dont simply bomb this poor guy for having this misfortune to encounter with those gangsta...

carcass

500 RPM
Dec 18, 2003
Malaysia/Japan!
Visit site
I think receipts can't prove anything. They can say it's a fake one & still accuse u of owing stolen things.

P/S : Opsss....i threw away my handphone receipt lor....Is it a stolen hp now ?

Ingolstadt

500 RPM
Dec 26, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.evomalaysia.com
Those who said its this guy's fault. Go look at the mirror and laugh at yourselves now. WTF i s wrong with you people? Want to sound clever, then go find me another planet beyond Pluto... dont be some smart ass here.

Oh ya, that donkey who said "Stop feeding them.... " you think that poor chap wanna feed mer? 10 men surround you ask you to pay money you dare say dowan ar? not to even say 10 police, 10 librarian i also pay... this is how worse they get, you stop paying, they ROB. This is not duit kopi already, this is a robbery case.

Police are like pigs? halo~ pigs are better k? pigs can be ham, char siew, siew yok, steak......police? wat can they do? oh.. they can ROB.

Speaking of this incident, i think everyone should share their experience as well.

1. Old Klang Road, anyone old enough will remember those shop lots there, where the Vitya mamak, disco, spice shops and so on... many years back the disco caught fire, my friend's mum was among the crowds watching also, the bomba (from taman desa ... not even 1km away) arrived later on, slowly, jump down and talk some shit load with the owner where the owner is panicking. Later on then only they learn that the bomba shit negotiating price with the owner.

2. My gf's dad, Temerloh, Pahang. Kilang papan caught fire, called bomba, arrived discussed bout price ... .askin RM5000 ... negotiate somemore.... till only when they start wana spray.. too late, those multi million machines caught fire and explodes...

3. humble me, police stop me, said :" Tadi........ pakai talipon ar?" (fuck! i hadn't even use or touch it.... jus came out of home..) "shouted back, bila ada pakai?" ..... that shitload jus go "betul takde? ..... k pergi lar~ "

4. too many .... cannot tahan di.... FUCK YOU ALL GOVERNMENT SERVANTS (sorry teachers) FUCK YOU ALL DONKIES !