Is These Justice in M'sia?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
gohkokeng said:
lol this is the topic will never ending........

POLIS makan $
POLIS abuse their power
POLIS licenced gangster by government
POLIS got MP5
POLIS SU_K
POLIS FU_K
POLIS .............. POLIS .................. POLIS..........hahahaha

conclusion is there are no JUCTICE in Malaysia

if got we don have something called (PERKARA YANG TIDAK BOLEH DIPERSOALKAN) in Malaysia and so called BUMIPU...what what what
and such la.....haha come on la......just live the best that u could.
:shakehands:

:laugh:

you da man.

deaconsx

Okamizu
Dec 6, 2003
JB - SG
www.okamizu.net
How to stop all these?

To those that can vote in the next General Election, DO NOT VOTE for BN (Barisan Nasional) because they are the one which is protecting the police a.k.a. legal gangsters, and we don't even have the freedom of press. Look what happened to Guang Ming Daily and Sarawak Tribune..... SUSPENDED!

Going to the press, complaints bureau, ISA, ACA, whatever shits which is under BN, these kind of rubbish will not go away, it will still happen to anyone of us, it's just a matter of time, if BN still rule this country.

Ohh... Malaysia MEMANG Boleh!

hobcai

Known Member
Dec 7, 2005
i agree !!

wat we can do its dont vote for them. atleast we got somebody make noise when da license samseng make mistake

deaconsx said:
How to stop all these?

To those that can vote in the next General Election, DO NOT VOTE for BN (Barisan Nasional) because they are the one which is protecting the police a.k.a. legal gangsters, and we don't even have the freedom of press. Look what happened to Guang Ming Daily and Sarawak Tribune..... SUSPENDED!

Going to the press, complaints bureau, ISA, ACA, whatever shits which is under BN, these kind of rubbish will not go away, it will still happen to anyone of us, it's just a matter of time, if BN still rule this country.

Ohh... Malaysia MEMANG Boleh!

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
so this coming election..we know who we need to vote for....try to get few trouble maker inside parliament..then only we can see a bit of justice in malaysia..now to many BN...

phibitis

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2005
www.mrkobe.blogspot.com
Two words for malaysian police n goverment.

FUCK YOU

gohkokeng, thanks for telling. Lol.

Last edited:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
gohkokeng said:
i got a story here...last time raining....i was involve in a accident.....i hit the TOW TRUCK behind........wua hahaha funny leh......and so coinsidence the TOW TRUCK is my Kurnia insurance panel......that truck was heading to incident place 1.....but then he tow my car 1st and call another person to the incident place.

ok this is not the hell of story i wanna tell here.....that time was RAYA + CNY = OPS SIKAP.........go to Polis Trafik station.....he said saman RM300 or makan RM200 settle it.......RM300 cannot rayu cause is OPS Sikap season.....so i pay the RM200 for save RM100 good sake la.....

can u imagine those inspektor.....1 hari makan how many people RM200 RM200 RM200 RM200........1 day makan 5 people already enuf RM1000

no wonder last time i saw the star newspaper.....police use his personal Toyota MR2 to langgar Waja to catch thief......so sampai hati......

HIGH RANK polis makan those in office.......LOW RANK polis makan on the road duit coffee

haih.......

At lease the MRS one was still remember he is a police. Plenty of them already forgot who pay them salary and what is their job description.

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
csl said:
At lease the MRS one was still remember he is a police. Plenty of them already forgot who pay them salary and what is their job description.

MRS meh? if i not wrong is MR2 le....written in THE STAR newspaper long time ago not longer than 1/2 year

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

WTA, which combination of absorbers and sport springs would be best for street use? i know most of u would change to adjustables, but IMO i think that it wud be too hard for regular everyday use.
opinions?
:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience