Headaches?..Try these methods..

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
Hi, this was forwarded to me by a friend, so thought it would be a good sharing..

DON'T TAKE PANADOL AND PANADOL ACTI FAST AND PANADOL SOLUBLE especially if you have gastric problems....Fyi,one real story from a friend....
My husband was working in a hospital as an IT engineer, as the hospital is planning to set up a database of its patient. And he knows some of the doctors quite well.The doctors used to tell him that whenever they have a headache,migrains,menstrual cramps etc they are not willing to take PANADOL (PARACETMOL). In fact,they will turn to Chinese Herbal Medicine or find other alternatives...
This is because Panadol is toxic to the body, and it harms the liver. According to the doctor,Panadol will reside in the body for at least 5 years..And also according to them, there used to be an incident where an air stewardess consumes a lot of panadol during her menstrual as she needs to stand all the time..She's now in her early 30's, and she needs to wash her kidney (DIALYSIS) every month...
As said by the doctor that whenever we have a headache, that's because
it is due to the electron/Ion imbalance in the brain. As an alternative
solution to cope with this matter, they suggested that we buy 1 or 2 cans of isotonic drink ( eg.100PLUS), and mix it with drinking water according to a
ratio of 1:1 or 1:2 (simply, it means one cup 100plus, one cup water.or 2 cups
water)...
Me and my husband have tried this on several occasions, and it
seems to work well.Another method will be to submerge your feet in a basin
of warm water so that it bring the blood pressure down from your throbbing
head.

As Panadol is a pain killer, the more Panadol you take, the lesser would be
your threshold for pain (your endurance level for pain)...
We all will fall ill as we aged..For women though,would need to go through childbirth..Imagine that we had spent our entire life popping quite a
substantial amount of Panadol (Pain Killer) when you need to have a
surgery or operation, you will need a much more amount of general anesthetic to numb your surgical pain than the average person who seldom or rarely takes Panadol .
If you have a very high intake of Panadol throughout your
life(Migraine, Menstrual cramps etc) it is very likely that normal general
anesthetic will have less effects on you as your body is pumped full with
panadol and your body is so used to pain killer that you would need a
much stronger pain killer, Morphine perhaps??

Value your life, THINK b4 you easily pop that familiar pill into your
mouth again...

handsome_cow

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
ya the 100 plus n water is a must try after reading this :)

wah frm nw on duwan take too many panadols d :P

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I was about to write my 7 day ordeal of suffering immense throbbing pain in the head but then, I decided not to because it's going to be a long story. So I'll make it short here.

My throbbing pain that I suffered was not caused by headache or anything but caused by a nose/breathing problem called "sinus". It's something like asthma but I think sinus is not as serious as asthma. My problem was that I had a bad sinus attack which blocked one of the air pockets behind my nose (our head is designed by God to have many air pockets) quite badly. This blockage caused the moving air around the head to be trapped in the air pocket above the eye and around the ear region. When the air gets trapped, it gets heated up and pressure builds up. Hence, the throbbing pain begins. When coughing, the throbbing pain becomes even worst for that moment. To withstand the severe throbbing pain, I had to go to assunta hospital casualty section to get immediate medication attention 3 times. I also went to see a neurologist and he did a MRI head scan on me. Finally, the last dr that checked me (she happened to be a sinus patient herself, suffering many pains as well) took a look at the head scan results and say that it's a bad sinus attack which caused blockage on air pocket behind my nose and slight infection on left cheek air pocket. She gave me some medication and I went back.

The medication helped to ease the pain and after about 3 days, the pain went away completely. Hence, pain could sometimes be caused by sinus attacks too.

Here's some tips for people with sinus problems. Unsure if it'll help for asthma too.

- Totally stay away from cold food and drinks. Not even a single drop of it, even if you're hot like gonna burn. Room temperature water is fine.
- Stay way from citrus fruits like oranges, lemon, etc.
- DO NOT let the fan or air cond blow directly at your head.
- avoid cold bath even on a hot day.

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
satria_95, i have the same problem, go to the pharmacy and get Richocort Aqua nasal spray product of sweden. It has worked for me but it doesnt cure but elliviate the blockage.

Recommended by my ENT doc.

ky69

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
100plus mix with water then drink it?
Other method is use hot water the submerge legs into the water.Need to add 100plus or not?

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
Other method is use hot water the submerge legs into the water.Need to add 100plus or not?
no need la..
it says submerge your feet in a basin of warm water..

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
devious17,
I'm using alfrin nasal spray at the moment and usually, it's my right nose that's blocked due to a slightly concave nose bone towards the right. Maybe a good hard punch on the nose will straighten it back hahaha

ky69,
Make sure you don't submerge your feet in warm water, then add 100 plus to that water that you used to soak your feet and drink it. Else, you'll need lots of magazine for your toilet visits. haha

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
hahaha..you're funny dude...
btw old folks also believe that when you're wanna take shower,always starts from your feet n slowly make way to the top...i know nothing beats putting your head under cold running water during hot days..but logically this is kinda similar to the method where you immerse your feet to bring down your blood pressure..they say you'll experience less headache should you practice this...:hmmmm:

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
no wonder in ancient China era, they sit in a tub filled with water..
& bathe.. then slowly poured water frm top to bottom..
a very relaxing bath..:smile:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
melody,
sit in tub filled with water and pour water from top to bottom? hhmm... I'd like to try that with you. can? hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ok, all this thing are nothing to do with me and I don't know him or her. Just helping him to spread the words.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kes Langgar lari...MYVI 1.3 ezi PUTIH plat WSH 1781 dicari...
Mintak Tolong pada warga CG semua!

adik pompuan kawan aku kena langgar lari ...cedera teruk...skrg di ICU...

kenderaan dicari MYVI 1.3 ezi PUTIH plat WSH 1781 .

register kat raub pahang.

Kenderan dikesan sekitar...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience