What are these gadget?

nassershah

Oct 31, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Dear sir, sorry if i'm on the wrong thread.
I'm nasser and a newbie. Couples of months back i bought an L2 dashboard for my wife's 660 kancil to be replaced. my question is.., the dboard came with 2 gadgets which is unknown to me and also I'm not sure whether can it be fixed into my wife's kancil with the new dboard. kindly refer to the photos for more infos. I would really appreciate if you can explained me what are those gadgets and whether it can be of any use for our kancil.
Thank you.

Kindly go to:http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/under-1000cc/385082-fuel-pump.html#post1063792809
If for pictures.Tx

Last edited:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
hi bro nasser,

the one on the left..with red label...is the ECU adn the right side with A on it, is an Auto ECU if im not mistaken.

if you are only changing the dshboard into ur kancil, you will not require thise 2 ecus and can choose to sell it off...if you intend to transplant that engine one day, it will be useful

nassershah

Oct 31, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I thanked you Sir for your prompt reply..so in that case i can sell it off..! can I sell it here and how much can it worth..? All I need is the amount of workmanship to replace my Dashboard as I don't any transplant nor modification to my engine especially when my wife is the one driving it.
Pardon me.. I'm not sure if it's right or wrong to mention it here about selling it.. but would really appreciate if someone really interested on these gadgets. Thank you for all the advice and assistance and I apologize if I violated the forum's rules. Thanks again.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
no worries bro...

im not sure bout the value of the ecu...maybe can go around halfcut shops just doa quick survey on how much more or less it costs

you can sell on the link below.

Market Place - Engine & Performance

nassershah

Oct 31, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Thank you sir, I'll visit it (Market Place - Engine & Performance) later after got back from work.
Really appreciate all the helps from you. Tx

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello Everyone,

My battery went flat.
Got it hooked up to another car and now seems running fine.

I have not been using the car much over the last few days.

Could it have caused it? Am wondering could it be caused by frequent charging of my mobile in the car?

So, I hope to find out if life span of battery deteriorates with use of devices in the car plugged into the cigarette lighter socket.

Does using of ICE devices also would definitely shorten the battery life?

By the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience