I just bought these from Team Detailien/Optimum member Seech this afternoon!

ShowTime

Known Member
Jun 3, 2011
KL
It is true that most "Good things come in small packages!"

In every 32 oz. of concentrated product diluted 1:3 I can get about 1 gallon of product to use! :top:
Now I can have a cleaner ride everyday without breaking the bank!

Tip: Its best to use ONLY DISTILLED/REVERSE OSMOSIS water(bottle from a reputable company like Spritzer) for BEST results when diluting. I simply do not trust those DISTILLED/REVERSE OSMOSIS water from vending machines.

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Deionized water works too

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
some me some pics before & after,,,and makes us ........drools at yr cleanest white car in Town

ShowTime

Known Member
Jun 3, 2011
KL
Aiyo KC... not white lah... RED!

Protection used: Optimum Car Wax/Alien Wax on a PREPPED SURFACE!(clayed,polished)

Maintenance products: Optimum Instant Detailer/Gloss Enhancer & Opti-Clean.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
hmm just an over exposed photo perhaps? try taking from a diff angle the first pic :confused:

seech

Known Member
Jan 21, 2007
Wow.... Love the shot of the water beading! Very nice! Sunburst like effect.

Agree with situ KC.... Yours is definitely the cleanest and shiniest daily driver in the whole of Malaysia!

ShowTime

Known Member
Jun 3, 2011
KL
Wow.... Love the shot of the water beading! Very nice! Sunburst like effect.

Agree with situ KC.... Yours is definitely the cleanest and shiniest daily driver in the whole of Malaysia!
Thanks for the kind words seech.

Also all thanks to the ease of use and performance of OPT products. Now I'm planning to use Optimum Instant Detailer/Gloss Enhancer concentrate as a clay lube!! I'm planning to do 1:6 dilution(1 part product+6 parts distilled/deionized/ro water for best results).

Ask-A-Pro: Mixing Ratios for Optimum Instant Detailer & Gloss Enhancer – Detailed Image

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Its rather hard to describe this car. But imagine this, you walk into a used car lot having only 1 thought to buy a white Honda City that is within your budget, this one was there, without thinking too much you buy the car. After coming home with the car, you start to realize there is lots of stains, lots of dirt, different tone on the white, swirls everywhere. Now you feel the <Buyer Remorse...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience