ICE on I-Bug Kancil

siawgu

Mar 2, 2005
Kuching, Sarawa
Visit site
i got some problem with DIY.. i dunno where to get the cable from battery (+) to the amp(inside).. where can i push the cable into the car... i tested amp, woofer ok oredi.. just that the battery (+) cable to the amp i dunno how.. mind to help me? got sifu sifu.... here?:)

siawgu

Mar 2, 2005
Kuching, Sarawa
Visit site
got small hole? got any pics? cos the only hoe i found is the cable hole with rubber on it... hard to get throught it. until my hand got scar... cham... can show me the pics.. sifu... thkx

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
don't electrocute yourself.. oh.. also don't end up damaging the wire.. hope you are using at least 8 gauge wires for your power! :)

siawgu

Mar 2, 2005
Kuching, Sarawa
Visit site
thx... me using 8 gauge wire :) .. Thx to all or you all sifus.. now can liaw... can *Woof* liaw

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

How many of you that own Protons, namely Satrias or Satria GTIs have had to change your wheel bearings before?

I am currently experience symptoms of worn out wheel bearings but whenever i send it to the shop there are no problems probably because the bearings haven't been heated up to where they start to display problems that i've been experiencing.

Problems:

Steering wheel judders when turning left on hard cornering.
Feels like the right front wheel is slightly loose...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience