ICE shops in penang

dexth77

dexth77

Nov 12, 2008
Hi ICE gurus,
Need advise for good ICE installers in penang. I did some searching and most are old threads with outdated information. I used to install my ICE at Golden at bayan baru but apparently they have closed (or moved?). Heard of Sound Edge at Gurney roundabout but has not been able to locate them (also moved?). Also checked out Chua at BM, they don't sell brand stuffs, their top model is Titanium Audio (box stated made by Mitek, same company as MTX but haze zero info from the net) which I am not sure is good for the price - RM1380 for their component set). Any advise where I can get good installer with good workmanship? I am looking to install component, amp and sub. Most shop I asked nowadays recommends processor (plug n play) instead, but China made 2ch also cost RM1k?!

ixeo

4,000 RPM

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
What car you driving? Processor is less work for installer, and less cutting of wires (somewhat).
Cars these days have complex electronics, doing less is better/safer.

As for stuff like subwoofers, amplifiers and components.. I recommend buying used to get max bang for bucks.

dexth77

dexth77

Nov 12, 2008
I'm driving a Mazda. It would be great for penang folks to list good choice of installers.

gannan

gannan

Feb 6, 2006
Hi Dex,

Finally I've found someone who are looking the same person, Yeoh from Golden Auto. From other forum, says that 1 of the yeoh's brother is helping his friend at UB Car Audio at bayan baru, but I haven't gone there, if you manage to find him please PM me. I'm looking for him as well, he's still the 1 who I can trust.