kev getting more and more attractive
wahahhahaha

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
rorytate said:
Hi guys,

Myself working with MBF Cards so in relation to your credit card issues.

I believe those are agent who are assigned by HSBC/any bank to acquire more new card members.

Also i believe that the HSBC customer service guy/lady is not aware of the promo or such.

Well, it's just possibilities....cos it happens all the time in credit card industry.

You can also call the person(the contact that you have) and ask them to clarify before putting up such info and sure that it's a scam.

It doesnt look good on you if it back fires....so find out and do share with us about the conversation. :)
backfire on me? it already back fired on her. The telebanker returned my call that he had check with numerous branches, just incase if there are only certain branches that provides such promos...... he said there isn't such thing. Even EY's corporate card with hsbc only has 2 yrs annual fee waive.

he told me itz definitely a scam or whatever shit it was... and he had taken the details of this "olivia lee" and will report to the HQ.

frankly it will never do any harm to me... what harm will it do? It is the bank that should watch their back, for misleading their customers. I'm surprise with those sales person whom has a monthly quota to hit... i've known some whom goes to the extreme just to have their forms filled up...

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
besides.... the firm i work for always circulate internal memos for any benefits that we may have... like with the diners' club, fitness first, etc... but so far i've yet to receive any in rgards to the claims made by that hsbc cc sales exec.

itz not the 40 buckz or 80 buckz that made me feel irritated... itz the way they try to lure more customers to fill up their quota... itz doing bad for the image of the bank their working for loh.

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
devious17 said:
whenever these leech approaches me all I have to say to send them away is " I am a bankcrupt, am I still entitled to this promotion?"
good excuse.let me try on them see what they gonna says ...kekekeke

metoxide

Apr 2, 2006
Hahaha used the same trick... any other excuse they'll just keep bugging...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, Good Day!

Just want to ask do you guys know where to do body kit like plastic? i dont know what you call that but i have seen some of the car like evo and M5 do it...is in black but plastic look alike....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience