Credit & Leasing For Buying Car

Bless

May 9, 2009
Anyone here knows about the procedures of buying a car thru credit & leasing firm?

From what I heard, there's a football money involved. And also they do give higher loan but with higher interest for older cars which banks are not willing to finance. Also, blacklisted applicants may apply.

Hope someone familiar on this issue can provide some details.

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
emmmmmmmmm interested to know also!!!!!! no comment anywan

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
credit company finances car more than 10yrs old, also depends on wat car, is it jappo or conti cars?
some finance company also do finance cars more than 10yrs old, example public bank, ambank...
cimb, maybank jgn harap la.....also, say if your working in other regions like pahang, perlis, perak, some might even finance the car 10yrs above. but if you're working in kl, they wont. ive experienced something like that, the bank officer told me.

credit company will check your history (seacreast report) with BNM, some dont, & if u blacklisted of credit card or minor cases, they just close 1 eye, but if u got blacklisted because u didnt service your hse loan or cars before this, they wont provide u the loan.

football money is kopi money ka?
yes if u know the manager inside the finance company,

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all sifu..... did any one know how to connect the hose if want fix FICD on 4G15 (DCNF40) engine....? I got the digram for FICD on EFI engine but not Carbie.... any sifu here can help to explain....? thanks

FICD on EFI digram....

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience