How to remove swirl marks?

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
I forgot lah, wise to go around Ace Hardware, MG got something for that, it's actually to clean and refurbish your rubber linings, rubber bumpers ( unpainted ) etc.

Futura said:
Good info there ace79, I know those splatter wax was caused by excessive application lol...but that was my 1st time waxing...so I hope my next waxing can be improved :)
And I just found out there are some gum-like residue stick on my rear bumper which I couldn't remove with wax...gosh what product should I use to remove them?

Futura

Known Member
Oct 18, 2004
ace79 said:
I forgot lah, wise to go around Ace Hardware, MG got something for that, it's actually to clean and refurbish your rubber linings, rubber bumpers ( unpainted ) etc.
It's MG goldclass bug and tar remover...tried it out...work like a charm :_:

mengz

500 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
futura, ur storeroom gonna be filled up with MG products soon :P hehehehe have u tried the MF cloth? im sure u'll be impressed with it :)

Futura

Known Member
Oct 18, 2004
mengz said:
futura, ur storeroom gonna be filled up with MG products soon :P hehehehe have u tried the MF cloth? im sure u'll be impressed with it :)
Haven't tried yet...will use it for the next wax session lol...maybe one month from now...but shoot it's raining every morning ever since I waxed my car... :X-:
After rained, you guys wipe away the water or leave it? If wipe will leave water mark is it? Leave it to dried itself also will leave water mark..duh...

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
I usually wipe it, and I just wiped my car this afternoon, and there goes my precious Featherlite layer, hahaha.

LeChuCk

Known Member
Mar 7, 2006
wow..this page has been very informative...bought myself meguiar's scratch X and NXT liquid wax and it really did wonders to my car...just two quick questions
-i have a long scratch, visible only from an angle, not straight down and you can't "feel" the scratch...i tried applying scratch X to it numerous times but no success...should i rub scratch X in harder and more vigorous?
-i bought a Plexiglass microfiber cloth from Eneos at RM12.00(app) and i feel that it's good enough...will using a MG microfibre cloth have a huge difference against the Plexiglass cloth?

mengz

500 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
lechuck, have not use the plexiglass mf cloth from eneos b4, so i cannot comment on that. maybe u can get urself the MF cloth and try it to see the difference, then sahre with us here. hehehehe.

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
Lechuck, if you already rubbed hard enough with Scratch X, and yet the scratch still appears, then I think it's a little too deep adi, so from my experience, I won't rub harder, coz the last time I rub kau-kau, scratches appeared in another area, hehe, so play safe lor.

Futura

Known Member
Oct 18, 2004
MG products price hiked like RM20-30. For e.g. NXT Tech Wax is now RM108 and NXT Car Shampoo RM55. Anyone know what happened?

Last edited:

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Cause' too many ppl promote to everyone the product so sales went up thats why price also hiked... LoL ..

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
nitrus said:
Cause' too many ppl promote to everyone the product so sales went up thats why price also hiked... LoL ..
Haha, interesting theory there.

LeChuCk

Known Member
Mar 7, 2006
yeah...the scratch too deep d i think...dare not rub too hard....
yeah i checked that MG tech wax is now RM100+ in penang...too expensive for me to afford d...:(

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
Maybe you all should ask the shopkeeper what happened to the price, I think he knows better. Now I hope Featherlite's price won't increase.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
FEATHERLITE's price will have to go up soon.It is difficult to survive on small margins for a long time.There isn't enough profits to go into advertising or race sponsorship. However, we are grateful to all our supporters who have spoken loudly about the quality of this product.To all our loyal customers out there we say THANK YOU.FEATHERLITE is still 50% cheaper than the next serious competing brand.

Futura

Known Member
Oct 18, 2004
Featherlite product range so limited...why not bring in more? MG price is seriously overpriced after the price hiked...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hye there...im using kancil.i bought 1 set of adj suspension,brand apm few months ago but im nt satisfied wit it..too bumping when str8 road but when cornering agak cun...wut should i do to improve my handling at higher speed?i need sum advise from taico... :hmmmm:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience