How to remove swirl marks?

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Good suggestion, Futura.

But FEATHERLITE is well loved by car conossieurs. It will only produce those things that they are best at. At the moment it's only the polish, quick shine and car wash.Hope you people are all happy with the quality thus far.

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
So, FocalPoint, would you give us details on when Featherlite's price would go up? And actually, increased price will not necessary get the company high profit margin, coz there's also people's demand factor. Generally speaking, higher price=lower demand.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
We are always grateful to all our loyal supporters.The current FEATHERLITE products are still at the promotional prices.Our dealers are complaining of too little profits because of this.We ask them to stick to these prices which you are now buying.But for how long can we press them to hold the prices? They may opt for other brands that promises better returns.

At the current retail price levels, FEATHERLITE is really a value for money buy. The next serious competing product is already more than 50% higher in retail prices.Sometimes, when the product is cheap people think the quality is no good. So they reach out for the highest price product in the supermarket.Hope zth members are not so judgemental for we greatly admire their motoring intellect for some of the postings we come across.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While i was watching a video about Windows 8, a topic on his RSS feed make me want to find.. When i found it.

Well i have no comment.. what do u guys think?? great??

for me it sucks..

Mitsubishi fans u have been warn..

this crazy art is made by Dirk Skreber

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience