scratched remover - Meguiars M105 by KC

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
Step-by-step car detailing making available to you from proper washing techniques to polishing instructions to protecting your car , we hope you would be able to find everything about top quality car care here, as we have found too.

I received a distress call from my friend that someone knock & scratched his front fender & get away.......Ok ...i will come.....step one "giving hope to others is a powerful thing"

closer pics

ta da....hand polish off with M 105

M 105 ( a professional body shop range product)
followed by M 205 another pro body shop range product - to smooth out the coarse surface

-______________________________________________________________________________________________________

another irritating things...when some icthy fingers damage

its kinda sick thing

ta da....after hand polish off with M 105

sickening ppl

another scratched

thank God, it can be restored otherwise...another history...you know how when it is repainted

hope to make this a true car detailing resource for people who love their rides.

i have another forumer same over last week to see....a young engineer happen to work at site & sometime ago....some great einstein spraying parts of the building & carried the over spray paint across the street & covered some cars & one of them is his

he got darn feed up....planning to send to repaint or heavy correction

when i meet him......

ehhhh....cant really capture well,,,,but u can feel the whole car as though like sand paper......coarse like tar road
i demo the onr wash for him & seech took out his clay ................

u know the rest........seech showed him what to do & the owner did & happily took a bottle of ONR & the very next day, he went to hyper mart to get the clay & the whole issue ressolve

see what we pick along the way...the evidence that demands a verdict

finish pics
[/IMG]

The Tips, Techniques And Secrets Revealed In This Step By Step Guide make available to you ..... as we found our way earlier & hope you find it too

looking forward to have another hands on clinic for you

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
bro any pics & can u feel n can u feel by yr finger nails

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
I'll upload pics tomorrow. Some can feel with nails, some can't. So i believe the ones can't will be able to polish. True?!

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
[H] [K] [S];4307424 said:
I'll upload pics tomorrow. Some can feel with nails, some can't. So i believe the ones can't will be able to polish. True?!
yupp
thats the thumb of the rules
pls pm me yr tel

will keep u inform of the next detailing session

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
[H] [K] [S];4308616 said:
As promised... Sorry pics taken from my crappy phone.
pics sequence

1 2 3 4 5
6 7

only 2-3 might not be able....as the cut scratched has reach the base...AKA no more paint

the rest are paint transference....stand high chance to restore them to glossy look

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hi, did u running detailing business? if yes, where is your location? how much 3-steps polish for vios? tq
bro..i cant run a detailing business if i am sharing u the secret...the very reason i post so many pics & explanations is to share with u that u too can do it yrself

have u tried ONR wash ??????

ben8666

Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
bro..i cant run a detailing business if i am sharing u the secret...the very reason i post so many pics & explanations is to share with u that u too can do it yrself

have u tried ONR wash ??????
haha bro, i think u misunderstood my question de... im not mean want your secret. ok, just let me make a simple question to u again. ( hope u can get it this time, lol )

(1) did u open a detailing shop currently? if yes, where is your shop location?

coz think want to drop by your shop and gv u a business la, bro.

if possible, pls pm me the price for normal detailing of my Vios ( juz 4 months car ) , tq.

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
haha bro, i think u misunderstood my question de... im not mean want your secret. ok, just let me make a simple question to u again. ( hope u can get it this time, lol )

(1) did u open a detailing shop currently? if yes, where is your shop location?

coz think want to drop by your shop and gv u a business la, bro.

if possible, pls pm me the price for normal detailing of my Vios ( juz 4 months car ) , tq.
no worries bro

I am a mobile detailer & trainer...

there are 2 ways u can get it done one pay others do

& another pay yrself the tools & get it done

Which of the above would gave u more satisfactions?????

BTW i have written enough menu or example to get it printed in a book...should have sold it for $$$$

but i share it for all for free

pls enjoy to visti my blog too...i share & i like sharing secrets...to share my success & u too can do it

Last edited:

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
what name of wax/polishing u used? i want buy and the price?