How to remove water spots - paint correction guide by KC's

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
how to keep the white car white?
Malaysia is known for its tropical climate - plenty of heat & plenty of rain & plenty of acid rain = TA DA -------most severe acid rain
in the world
how to keep the white car white it is too much a challenge to keep our ride clean & looking cool....not easy & quite hard to achieve it...ended up....we let other help us to do it.... for we know the best that we can ever do for our car is to take ownership of it......

good looking ride - just slightly 2 months old - a good start to protect this investemnent

great looking ! clean ! detail??? especially under bright sun light - nothing will hide - so much so if you are trying to find swirls on a white car under the sun will eventually blind your sight...for those of you had -

lets move in - closer & nearer -

ehhhh....dirty car....any underlying issue?? will soon check it out...on the plastic bumper

ehhhh...swirls???

closer look...on the engine hood

but is there a deeper issue?? - lets find out together

imagine

the amount of scratches & swirls found on these plastic - is also found on the ride as well

next

closer

I have never seen anything in this velocity - only managed to be picked up by extreme close up (with the help of prime lenses)

5 hours just gone & for the next 20 hours (over the spans on 2 days) - major paint correction work being carried with great care & meticulously detail before opti coating it for good

it was too much a correction to be done till - i had no time to snap any after pics

only a few after pics
paint before - water spots

after

50/50% comparrission pic

orange peel

after

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
25 hours later

welcoming the new ride

scratches before

now

before

now

for the complete write up pls view here Car detailer: PRIVILEGE. Peugeot Privilege Detailing by KC's

Last edited:

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
muyo

great job kc. eh? you got a new camera izit?
we are still learning & lets continue to discover - pls read on the complete detail in my blog

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

help! there was some stupid construction going on nearby, and the road was filled with watery cement, so now my fenders and some of my bumper has cement stains on them..

how to remove!? scratch it off slowly?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience