how do u think about the thomas & uber cup ( national player )

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
you should gave this to him...

MCB and CB all the way until AQUA also came out

at 1st i oso think malaysia can win coz DATUK AQUA never lose before in his home ground. the asian handicap given to him was +14.5 by Lin Dan.but in the end DATUK AQUA give up so easily oni can see his BLING' BLING' gold necklace n rings he not show even 50% of his skill Lin DAN is too good for him? even DATUK AQUA scare eye to eye wit Lin Dan.
if ppl wacth the game u know wut i mean.wasting my money buying ticket+ bring my family to go support Malaysia team in Bkt Jalil all the way from Perak MCB!
any1 remember past olympics? same thing happen there he play like a noob against Lin Dan so badly loses.

ask the DATUK AQUA go do fashion show la wearing BLING' BLING' do cat walk he can la,CHASE BALL he kenot la.
i hope i will never see his face again in coming tournament + those old old players in Malaysia team + the coaches they r really too old. + SIDEK is oredi show his full power after so many fuckin' years yet still he kenot change the fact we cant beat CHINA.
bring in new coach from korean , even china, japan or ndonesia.
bring in those young payers lose nvm after few years they sure can fucking beat LAN C LIN DAN or CB CHINA.

oksmike

Known Member
Nov 2, 2009
perak
.....i dun see u got problem wit others ppl saying....coz maybe i m a noob.
hahaha
hv a nice day

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
LOL what the heck ?
anyway I think Msian Players are experiencing tremendous of pressure though coz it is organized in Msia...anyway thumbs up for them eventhough they lose out to China...
But Heck maybe is time for young players to come out?

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
.....i dun see u got problem wit others ppl saying....coz maybe i m a noob.
hahaha
hv a nice day

because you got CB but they didn't...

just imagine if Malaysia win & china fans shout at you:CB,MCB malaysian...

you lose in the game,don't shoot the winner/supporter.look at yourself & start thinking.

opinions are welcome but please don't shoot blindly

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
ayo... look at the average age of our players la... if BAM continues to ignore building up young talents and/or sponsoring their competition, the young players will soon become old and with no experience. it is so sad to see that so much money passes through BAM but so little budget is allocated to new and younger players to allow them to join tournaments.

not sure if any of you remember jeffrey ong and nurulhuda? they could have done our country proud too but our national swimming council and also the govt was too stingy to pay for their logistics and whatnot to compete in the olympics in the 80s (or is it 90s). what a waste... :stupid:

oksmike

Known Member
Nov 2, 2009
perak
because you got CB but they didn't...

just imagine if Malaysia win & china fans shout at you:CB,MCB malaysian...

you lose in the game,don't shoot the winner/supporter.look at yourself & start thinking.

opinions are welcome but please don't shoot blindly

#if ppl wacth the game u know wut i mean.wasting my money buying ticket+ bring my family to go support Malaysia team in Bkt Jalil all the way from Perak MCB!#

1st .for ur information bro i din scold any1 MCB.my MCB means i regret bringing my family all they way to go see the game.

2nd i call CB china just because they never respect us at all remember M'sia won 1st place n Lin Dan won 2nd place n he throw his medal away.

i donno about u but i m hock kien sometimes say MCB or CB doesnt mean anything bad.
i know how to think about myself who ru? to judge me? i shooting who?

if really i scold CHINA CB so many ppl at the stadium tat day call him all kind to things should u go there n judge em'?

#you lose in the game,don't shoot the winner/supporter.look at yourself & start thinking.#

u shooting who? who u think ur man? if u not happy wit my me u can ban me but u kenot judge me:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Nurburing? :rofl:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
i dun think so...speech pattern not the same. he's just pissed with the performance of our team. he's a diehard supporter mah. go all the way to KL from Perak just to watch the match but let down by the team. who oso will bengang la.

guys, lets end this arguement. we all agree we still support our team. we all agree the team aint up to par. we all agree they have lousy mentality. so lets just hold hands n sing kumbaya k?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

bringing up the topic again...i think the team kena tembak too much aredy until they cant tahan so they released a newstatemet yest...i heard the news this morning on FlyFM...our BAM team blames the media for disturbing them, that their mental tolerance is not as strong as those from China/Korea(sic)...n a few others...i remember at the end, the newsgirl said "the BAM team effectively puts all blame away from themselves"

n here is the article from thestar...

http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.asp?file=/2010/5/21/sports/6307632&sec=sports

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Is kinda ridiculous about their excuses and blaming others or things for their loss. I mean wat the heck, if you lose just admit and try to see what's the problem during the game and not finding excuses and blaming others that's why we loss and things like that.

They said they are not well prepared for the finals and etcs, who else to blame? Their coaches are the ones but not fully cuz of them. Everyone can see that they did not go all out. It is obvious during the game which country is much more hungry for the win.

It depends on one individual on how much they really want this win. Don't blame others but try to improve on yourself and find out what goes wrong during your match. At least, if u admit defeat and not giving lame excuses, we would have still give u some respect.

Wth is wrong with our team...they talk as if they are still in secondary school

"Why did you fail your exam?"
"Oh cuz of the weather la so hot or cuz of the teacher la not good or cuz of my friends la keep coming to my place..."

At least give a proper answer "I guess I didn't study hard enough to score better marks...I'll try harder again " This is what I call a proper reason and not excuses.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
#if ppl wacth the game u know wut i mean.wasting my money buying ticket+ bring my family to go support Malaysia team in Bkt Jalil all the way from Perak MCB!#

1st .for ur information bro i din scold any1 MCB.my MCB means i regret bringing my family all they way to go see the game.

2nd i call CB china just because they never respect us at all remember M'sia won 1st place n Lin Dan won 2nd place n he throw his medal away.

i donno about u but i m hock kien sometimes say MCB or CB doesnt mean anything bad.
i know how to think about myself who ru? to judge me? i shooting who?

if really i scold CHINA CB so many ppl at the stadium tat day call him all kind to things should u go there n judge em'?

#you lose in the game,don't shoot the winner/supporter.look at yourself & start thinking.#

u shooting who? who u think ur man? if u not happy wit my me u can ban me but u kenot judge me:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
so what do u think the whole forum MCB,CB & KNN all the way?or you welcome ppl puki or fucking in every of their post?im not qualified to judge you & i did not trying to judge u & u r nothing for me to judge either.being a hokkien doesn't mean you has the right to put all these dirty words around and ppl might thought that all hokkiens always behave like you.you represent yourself & don't get hokkien involved here pls.

who i am?just one of the moderators who trying to keep the forum clean from hooligan,nothing much..

i did not comment on you 1st post in this thread because you point of give those young player a chance to play is a good point to share but shemale & CB china?!!

i'll feel frustrated if i drive all the way from perak to kl just to watch the match,but if im came to SUPPORT,disappointment is the better word.again,im not judging you or telling you what to do.if you need to release your anger but not constructive points,kindly visit BAM or 1Malaysia

fyi,we never encourage moderators to ban members in zth.and if we really wanted to ban someone,it's not up to you to decide.

thanks.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

this is why he lost hehe...
Rosmah : mai sini Chong Wei...akak Ros bagi Chong Wei motivasi sikit. good luck ya!
Chong wei : (in his mind)...wahlauweh beh tahan man the bau ketiak...:bawling:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
5115:
Well said bro :congrats:, I kinda agree with you as I'm also a Hokkien and proud to be one. :biggrin:
It will reflect badly on hokkien people as they might think that the rumors are true about hokkien people which they are very rude and vulgar. I do not wish to be addressed as one.

We may express our anger and frustration but keep it in a clean way and descent way of expressing it. There are zth members that are still in school. Not a good example to show.

Arturo:
Damn funny la u :rofl:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Rosmah : mai sini Chong Wei...akak Ros bagi Chong Wei motivasi sikit. good luck ya!
Chong wei : (in his mind)...wahlauweh beh tahan man the bau ketiak...:bawling:
now we know where he got his R35 from...haha....:thefinger:

oksmike

Known Member
Nov 2, 2009
perak
yea, maybe i m bad scolding him shemale coz betahan seeing not showing his full performance.
i not here to make trouble wit any1.
maybe i said some word tat make some1 here uncomfortable. here i say i m sorry:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Recently decat my cefiro a33 2.0, used back original diameter which is 2inch, 1 silencer in the middle and 1 mufler(1in 2 out) at the back, and 2 exhaust tips behind. After decat, FC improved alot, low end torque improved(just need to tap the accelerator a bit to move the car compared to last time), high end torque almost the same. Im quite satisfied with the setup only the thing that sucks is, when i release the exhaust, the RPM drops instantly and the 1 in 2 out exhaust which has 2 slow...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience