how do u think about the thomas & uber cup ( national player )

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Dun la...I support Lin Dan punya...he also got fans, even if he is 1 legged limping also can beat Our World No.1 la :rofl:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
Dun la...I support Lin Dan punya...he also got fans, even if he is 1 legged limping also can beat Our World No.1 la :rofl:
too LCLY is not a good thing......

oksmike

Known Member
Nov 2, 2009
perak
wow R35 really ar? WTF la i donno about dis maybe most KL ppl know.CB so syok driving R35 being a loser :smokin:

who pay for his R35 ? our tax money?

Rex551

Known Member
Sep 11, 2009
Penang
Couldn't Agree more...

Our Malaysian Players were a real dissapointment. There was no fighting spirit at all. With the top ex players paid to coach them, and the tournament held on our home soil....

Our BAM squad should have given China a run for their rackets....

We Malaysians should feel that our players gave their best. Menang or Kalah is secondary, as it all depends on who was the best. But when Malaysia lost, it was too clear that Malaysia lost only because our squad had losers and not capable fighters....

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
guys,it's good to be a patriotic malaysian but is it necessary we shoot our points with all the dirty words/offensive statements?

we lose in thomas cup is bad enough,don't make it worse by making such statement.lets discuss in a gentlemen way ok?
:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
let u guys see something....

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31215253&id=1031033920

dun worry,i oso dunno how to read chinese but i figure out..lolz

still i support malaysia,why?coz is my country,and i think is time for BAM to scout for new team,cant juz rely on 1 person...basically the team juz rely on Datuk Lee,once he lost,every1 tot got no chance to win ady...so need to find other tat can stand side by side as Datuk lee and or better.....hehe

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
1 more thing :

sports in MY is so spoilt with monetary givings

- they get to buy expensive cars or given to them.
- they become datuks / datins.
- they are given land titles / shop lots / houses / cars and all other material stuffs.
- they are offered with high positions in banks / mnc's / and all other institutions.

what else??

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
wah....our players have a facebook account? have to go search for it later.

They're calling us sohai for criticizing them?

still like wat kazukimy said...its not we dun support them, still our national team mah. of cos will support. when i watch i will always root for them but how come they have this kind of attitude? not winner's attitude oso. so wat wake up at 4.30am to train? trying to be a martyr? ppl who open food stalls wake up at 3am to prepare breakfast la..n some even stay open till midnite la. i seen some sleeping in between meal times so they can make as much untung out of a day.

fstrader...u forgot the most important thing...they get cash to spend!

i wonder what sort of training regime Datuk Nicole goes thru ar?

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
you should gave this to him...

MCB and CB all the way until AQUA also came out

at 1st i oso think malaysia can win coz DATUK AQUA never lose before in his home ground. the asian handicap given to him was +14.5 by Lin Dan.but in the end DATUK AQUA give up so easily oni can see his BLING' BLING' gold necklace n rings he not show even 50% of his skill Lin DAN is too good for him? even DATUK AQUA scare eye to eye wit Lin Dan.
if ppl wacth the game u know wut i mean.wasting my money buying ticket+ bring my family to go support Malaysia team in Bkt Jalil all the way from Perak MCB!
any1 remember past olympics? same thing happen there he play like a noob against Lin Dan so badly loses.

ask the DATUK AQUA go do fashion show la wearing BLING' BLING' do cat walk he can la,CHASE BALL he kenot la.
i hope i will never see his face again in coming tournament + those old old players in Malaysia team + the coaches they r really too old. + SIDEK is oredi show his full power after so many fuckin' years yet still he kenot change the fact we cant beat CHINA.
bring in new coach from korean , even china, japan or ndonesia.
bring in those young payers lose nvm after few years they sure can fucking beat LAN C LIN DAN or CB CHINA.

oksmike

Known Member
Nov 2, 2009
perak
.....i dun see u got problem wit others ppl saying....coz maybe i m a noob.
hahaha
hv a nice day

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
LOL what the heck ?
anyway I think Msian Players are experiencing tremendous of pressure though coz it is organized in Msia...anyway thumbs up for them eventhough they lose out to China...
But Heck maybe is time for young players to come out?

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
.....i dun see u got problem wit others ppl saying....coz maybe i m a noob.
hahaha
hv a nice day

because you got CB but they didn't...

just imagine if Malaysia win & china fans shout at you:CB,MCB malaysian...

you lose in the game,don't shoot the winner/supporter.look at yourself & start thinking.

opinions are welcome but please don't shoot blindly

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
ayo... look at the average age of our players la... if BAM continues to ignore building up young talents and/or sponsoring their competition, the young players will soon become old and with no experience. it is so sad to see that so much money passes through BAM but so little budget is allocated to new and younger players to allow them to join tournaments.

not sure if any of you remember jeffrey ong and nurulhuda? they could have done our country proud too but our national swimming council and also the govt was too stingy to pay for their logistics and whatnot to compete in the olympics in the 80s (or is it 90s). what a waste... :stupid:

oksmike

Known Member
Nov 2, 2009
perak
because you got CB but they didn't...

just imagine if Malaysia win & china fans shout at you:CB,MCB malaysian...

you lose in the game,don't shoot the winner/supporter.look at yourself & start thinking.

opinions are welcome but please don't shoot blindly

#if ppl wacth the game u know wut i mean.wasting my money buying ticket+ bring my family to go support Malaysia team in Bkt Jalil all the way from Perak MCB!#

1st .for ur information bro i din scold any1 MCB.my MCB means i regret bringing my family all they way to go see the game.

2nd i call CB china just because they never respect us at all remember M'sia won 1st place n Lin Dan won 2nd place n he throw his medal away.

i donno about u but i m hock kien sometimes say MCB or CB doesnt mean anything bad.
i know how to think about myself who ru? to judge me? i shooting who?

if really i scold CHINA CB so many ppl at the stadium tat day call him all kind to things should u go there n judge em'?

#you lose in the game,don't shoot the winner/supporter.look at yourself & start thinking.#

u shooting who? who u think ur man? if u not happy wit my me u can ban me but u kenot judge me:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Nurburing? :rofl:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
i dun think so...speech pattern not the same. he's just pissed with the performance of our team. he's a diehard supporter mah. go all the way to KL from Perak just to watch the match but let down by the team. who oso will bengang la.

guys, lets end this arguement. we all agree we still support our team. we all agree the team aint up to par. we all agree they have lousy mentality. so lets just hold hands n sing kumbaya k?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

bringing up the topic again...i think the team kena tembak too much aredy until they cant tahan so they released a newstatemet yest...i heard the news this morning on FlyFM...our BAM team blames the media for disturbing them, that their mental tolerance is not as strong as those from China/Korea(sic)...n a few others...i remember at the end, the newsgirl said "the BAM team effectively puts all blame away from themselves"

n here is the article from thestar...

http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.asp?file=/2010/5/21/sports/6307632&sec=sports

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Is kinda ridiculous about their excuses and blaming others or things for their loss. I mean wat the heck, if you lose just admit and try to see what's the problem during the game and not finding excuses and blaming others that's why we loss and things like that.

They said they are not well prepared for the finals and etcs, who else to blame? Their coaches are the ones but not fully cuz of them. Everyone can see that they did not go all out. It is obvious during the game which country is much more hungry for the win.

It depends on one individual on how much they really want this win. Don't blame others but try to improve on yourself and find out what goes wrong during your match. At least, if u admit defeat and not giving lame excuses, we would have still give u some respect.

Wth is wrong with our team...they talk as if they are still in secondary school

"Why did you fail your exam?"
"Oh cuz of the weather la so hot or cuz of the teacher la not good or cuz of my friends la keep coming to my place..."

At least give a proper answer "I guess I didn't study hard enough to score better marks...I'll try harder again " This is what I call a proper reason and not excuses.

A Post Every 5 Mins

The weekend is nigh and that means the 2010 Formula One Singtel Singapore GP is almost upon us with more night excitement from the Marina Bay Street Circuit.

This time around, the race promoters have made several updates to the track that should see things flowing more smoothly. Resurfacing has seen the bumpiness reduced between Turns 3 and 7...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience