Do u think all the MultiLevel marketing person like to BULLSHIT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hock

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Yesterday's night, I have been cheated by one of my friend to join the MLM talk at Complex Antarabangsa. Firstly he told me that he want to fetch me to Bukit Bintang for drinking session, Who's know he turn to Complex Antarabangsa. Previously i feel very angry with him and planning to leave the place ASAP. But because of him begging me to stay for a while, I stayed lo. But I really cannot "tahan" with those Sales Person there. I'm not trying to say that MLM is not good, but the sales person there is suck and terrible. I feel that this company trying to cheat all the youngster by saying that there can be millionaire in less than 6 months and there I can see that 100% the joiners is less than 30 years old. They Ask them to give RM2345 for the investment plan, then they all will entitle with percentage basic pay. What there require is every member need to get another 5 persons to join and must make sure the other 5 will get another 5 person and so on. The manager are very reasonable and he can talk well, but compare to their staffs is really far away. Both of the staffs like to BULLSHIT and talking nonsence. The thing that I can't "tahan" to laugh is the manager recommend one of his member to me and the Fucker saying that he look down to IT field job. I really not comfortable with the fucker's words and feel offence with it too, lets I share what the fucker say:

1. He just 19th now, and at 18th, he did his study in 1 of the college. Because he very talented, the lecturer asked him to stop study and ask him go out to get job. His get the first job with salary RM5k per month by doing IT onsite support(R u believe with no any certificate, he able to get so high pay? Selling ASS is it? Or just a BULLSHIT). (I asking him to recommend me the company, he said that he don't want to explore the company name out. He feel he not making very well and stop the job 6 months ago to join this MLM company. If i'm not wrong, majority of the person who are join MLM is because they cannot get job.)

2. His manager told us that this fellow is genius. His is the genius among all his member. (Genius? If genius, he will think properly before talk lo. With salary RM5k++ per month without any qualification. Both are you believe about the this fucker say? Some bullshit that he did onsite support on critical system, I asked him what he doing, any server or any enterprise product he support. He change topic that he can build 1 PC without any IT knowledge. Fuck la, even my cousin 10 years old can do that lo.

3. This fucker tell everyone that the human life is like triangle and both of us cannot run the triangle in our life. Even the family tree is traingle. He even to say that human body also look like triangle. So we cannot run our life with triangle. WHat he trying to do is relating the MULTI LEVEL marketing into life. Fuck la, Why not he say that his cock look's triangle? Why not he say that his head and everything look's triangle. ha ha...

4. He say that he like to modify the car. He driving wira and already change this and that and even converted the engine. I asked him whether what model of engine he had converted. He said that he don't know and asked him about the car thing, he can't talk anything. His target to get EVO car. Ask him what model, cannot say. BULLSHIT

After that, the manager bring another stupid guy and recommend him to me and told that the fellow is from Kuantan. He left his family business there that can earn more than 10K++ per month just to join this MLM. I'm not saying anything. From the way he wearing and talking, I really feel that all the people inside the team is really SUCK. All is sucker. I'm really feel that offenced when they all keep comparing our job with their marketing plan. Both of them really talk like small children. Can BUY 1 BMW 7 series in 6 months after he join this MLM. What he did is just get 5 people to join his team and make sure the everyone of the memeber get another 5 persons to join.

I'm not trying to say bad about this MLM, but it is too much for asking rm2345 for the investment and after pay RM2345, you need to get another 5 persons to pay RM2345 each and so on.... Who going to pay that amount? Normally who are really greedy people will pay it for hoping to gain more from the RM2345. They trying to influence all the youngster to join because both of them are really easy to get influence and not yet getting any job yet. I saw a lot of University and College student too. They keep telling all the comers about the succesful story of the members but why not the explore out the rate of failure member compare to successful one. 50 failed and 2 succeed? or 1000 failed and 1 succeed?

I really get pissed off with my friend and feel cheated. he not only wasting my time, but I really surprise he so easy get influence by all the sucker. All the sucker keep saying and comparing our job with their marketing plan. It is unacceptable. I left the place and the fellow keep laughing and saying to other that IT job is useless job. Ask him go to hell la. I'm really angry with their fact lo.

mu24

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
well MLM got thier own benefit, i'm not a MLM fan but i got lots of frens in MLM also.... so chill lah they are just doing thier job ;)

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Sales persons hate me. I piss them off by condemning their products with proof.

mu24

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
should bring you to one of the MLM companies than hahaha

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
sum are genuine some are just out there to get ur money la mr hock....mayb ur fren got into the wrong one lor...

me also dont like MLM ppl la, one fella ask me buy pimple cream he was quoting "BUY LA MR, U SEE MY FACE..PREVIOUSLY MANY HOLES ONE LA THEN AFTER I PUT THIS FOR 2 MONTHS ALL HILANG U KNOW" mahai u think i small kid izzit? ahahahhahahahahaaa:D

slk850

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Their using the WRONG way/skills to share with you. I'm 1 of those MLM member, and i know which groups of ppls to share and which are not. :D:D

ChuckY

Known Member
Apr 15, 2005
Bukit OUG
Hey Mr.Hock! I knoe exactly which MLM u talking about! Cos' im bein pulled into it by my fren too! First they say "lets go yam char!"...then they bring u to a nice beautiful building.."my office nice hor?" after that they take u to this super big hall packed wif ppl and then start lah wif their stories...correct anot? :D

Hock

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
I'm not saying MLM not good. But i really pissed off when they all comparing their marketing plan and our job. Both of us having our own opinion and both of us love our job too. So please don't blame and saying bad other's people career and interest la. I never say their product or their plan not good. But I really feel offenced once they keep comparing other people job. WHy they want to say people's job not good and his one good. WHy he keep saying about triangle? WHy not say his cock looks triangle. Brainless

mu24

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
i wonder got triangle boobs r? :D

Rm2k sounds very familiar... not sure if thats the one

than big hall wif lots of ppl.. wah sooo familiar lah but than not in complex anatarabangsa wor

Dique

1,000 RPM
Sep 1, 2004
home
MLM ppl are so desparate sometime, u think they will find u jst for a cup of tea?

Hock

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
It is not nice for me to say about the name of the MLM company. But you all should not because I had mentioned a lot of hint about their activity and the location. One more i forgot to mention. The manager can't even speak in English and also cantonese. only Hokkien and mandarin. How can a manager can speak in other language when doing the presentation. I have to speak in mandarin. He claim that he just

Hock

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
DELETED

Last edited:

slk850

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Cool down Hock.........i felt wat you feel ......ignore them lor......their doing hard sales.....wrong skills.......suck ! Their will only get piss off.........hahahahahahaaa.....pity. :D

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
MLM exploit human weakness... greed. All humans are born greedy no matter which family they came from.

But I can say, all the stories of those who made it big in 6 months after joining MLM is plain BS. I've heard from rumours that these so-called MLM companies use paid actors (cheap unknown ones) to do the talking.

I too was conned by friends into joining MLM but I know where I stand... and decided not to join them. I've been working since I was 18 and know that it is hard to make money in a short time (apart from criminal / illegal activities).

Let me tell you a story... there was this good old friend of mine who kept telling me to join OmegeTrend. He said if I join, I can buy Ferrari or Porsche in 6 months time... provided you work hard enough. Because of this, I cut all communications with him for good (in fact for almost 5 years!).

Met the fella again after 5 years... now asking me where to buy Satria SE cheaper than Proton Edar. So, I told him that since he has made it big in MLM... why bother buying local cars. He replied that he has invested in another business (MLM) and short of cash. Yeah right... more like the MLM failed on you and now looking for another MLM to start. Crazy fella. Should have concentrate on career more than "Get Rich Quick Schemes".

The G-man should ban all forms of MLM and impose heavy penalties on MLM companies. MLM companies are conning all those in their 30s and 50s to part out their hard earned savings for this type of risky businesses. They will do anything to make it a success including using paid actors or renting a grand ballroom for the seminars.

Say TAK NAK to MLM!

jasonchan

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
MLM is all fake one..the idea is simple...get revenue through fools who are millionaire wannabe and disguise the scam with a product which might be rejected in develop country and dump to asian country...

it is a con jobin disguise...cool...and the main source of tools for them is GREED....pure GREED without prooper hardwork.....

all the MLM claim that they got RnD for their product and always claimtheir product from US ..tiew like that i also can claim lah..anybody try calling the Rn D centre and find out how many ppl inthere and what qualificationthey have and not to mention the test results...

remember the PINC*nTR* promotion which act liek sort of MLM....boefore the launch they boasted that they will have commercial everywhere and is the next IN thing...look what happen to them now....

Status
Not open for further replies.