Do u think all the MultiLevel marketing person like to BULLSHIT?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

2slow2steady

500 RPM
May 22, 2005
p.j
this might be offensive but i have to say it.loser out there is braiwashed to the max,simple minded ppl wont get rich.
they are talking bout (network).And that is the cheapest network ive ever seen in business.ppl will run when they see MLM salesmen including me,that is not network!!!i have frens say that they drive 3 series coupe,s-class,expensive high end cars.i judge with my own eye,haven seen any MLM person that glamour yet.PLOTON WILA,PLOTON ISWALA got many.
so when u wanna prove something,dont say.SHOW!!!

MY UNKER SELL CHEE CHEONG FUN AND HE GOT 3 FERRARI and MANY MERCEDES.HE DRIVES A HUMMER SHORT CUT TO GENTING EVERY WEEKEND TO LOSE 100 THOUSAND RINGGIT.TRUST ME!,IF U DONT SELL CHEE CHEONG FUN U WILL REGRET! :D :D :D

Hock

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Franky speaking, I'm really hate MLM and also Insurance. To avoid other people ask me to buy the insurance from them, I went for the insurance examination and i'm become the agent, but i buy for myself only. When my friend asked me to buy, I directly took out my file and show them.

But, yesterday case is really worst. I almost fight with the fucker because I'm really pissed off what he said about IT field. I really fedup with him the way he compare the job and he said that IT job is suck. This is really rediculous. I can't accept it. If you are professional, we should respect other people's career, even the person who work as rubbish collector or etc. This is what we call as respect. But if he never respect people's job. How can we respect him.

Keep bullshit and telling others he make rm5k per month by doing IT support during 19th without any experience and lecturer asked him to stop studying because he is genius. he feel boring and join MLM and selling the aladin magic lamp that can cure everything. Fuck off la. You though i'm 5 years old and can bluff me. Go to hell la.

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
IMHO it really depends on which company it is ....
i believe that there are some MLM companies that do unethical stuff and some that don't .
but please dun generalize all is BS lo....

Gh0sT

Known Member
Nov 6, 2004
???
cardomain.com
wow...
have anyone here been in the MLM line before?

all criticize but do you really know anything?, it's like i never been to the united states before and i say united states sucks big time.

lil_joker

Known Member
May 9, 2005
Near ur house
Well, i think it is very natural for these MLM ppl(especially those who have worked their way up to the top of the company ranking) to cover their scars and pain which they experienced while building their business.

Before I carry on, i am also an MLM distributor. me and my mum have worked to the 4th highest ranking in the organization. many MLM ppl will only tell you positive things, and even telling you not to mix with negative thinking people...

but most of the time especially those newcomers need to know actually what those MLM old timers suffer when they first started out and how they manage them. but instead they being told that not to worry, as if there is no hardship doing this stuff.

another point is that many MLM companies (i think i should say almost all) tend to like to "sugar-coat" what they are doing during any meetings,no matter is whatever product rally or oppurtunity meetings and stuff. they always like to potray to ppl that doing MLM is a very, very smooth road, no bumps at all. But the actual fact is that no matter which MLM company you wanna join, doing MLM is not always that easy.

many ppl joined MLM because they think their lives can really be improved but they dunno that they need to sacrifice and pay prices in the present for their good live in the future. Once they realized it, then they say MLM companies like to bullshit....

if you ask me, i think on certain degree, it is......

it is very sad to see a lot of companies recruiting young ppl from collages into this business thingy. well, initially it is good as you can earn pocket money for your daily usage but many young ppl tend to lose sight what is important in their present lives, which is their studies. instead they use their study time to peddle MLM products.

it is sad to see wise and talented students give up their studies and decided to do MLM thingy full time....really wasted.

but if yu ask me, doing MLM is not 100 percent good for EVERYBODY but it is not totally 100 percent bad. it takes time to filter whatever that those MLM ppl have tell you to find out what is really the truth and what is pure sugar-coating (aka bullshit)

Last edited:

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
i dun believe any MLM at all...althought some is MLM health product they claim the medicine from hospital is using chemical n their r not! like tat we no need doctor anymore lah cos we all jus eat their product!

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Cypress said:
actually i also kinda hate those mlm ppl!!i been drag to one of these mlm company b4!!and many of those so called liar come and brag how good their life is!!and this la that la!!i feel like damd dulan la!!u can see them wear damd formal drive bimmer la!!i also can la can drive a bimmer!!they all can rent and say is their own car!damd suck man!!!G should inverstigate those company or those ppl!!and 1 more if they say in 6 month can get a ferrari la this la!!the income tax ppl wont investigate them ga?tottaly bs la!!and any mlm member ere dun get offended ya just wanna express my feeling !!!there is no free lunch in this world!!if u wan money better work hard for it there is no shortcut to get rich!!
All those who claimed to do well after 3 to 6 months are all BS... mostly paid actors / actresses. These companies are willing to do anything for your hard earned cash.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
acura said:
IMHO it really depends on which company it is ....
i believe that there are some MLM companies that do unethical stuff and some that don't .
but please dun generalize all is BS lo....
Name me some MLM companies that don't do unethical stuff...

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
i agree with lil_joker that it is not that easy to get the to the top in MLM business.. my dad really worked hard for many years in MLM and he achieved so much ...
when he passed away 3 years back due to Aneurysm... he still had enough of money left for us to survive..
if not for MLM... he would stiill be a bankrupt
acbc : what company?? errr click the website under my sig... then u would noe.

yuh_woei

Known Member
Sep 5, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
MLM = Multi Lies Marketing

If So Rich Why dont they just put the stock/ product infront of my house?..... let me try or sell it first?........... if they said want to help.... why still want their member to pay fees?......... should be free right?.......

If everyone is so great at the MLM why still wanna work 2 Job at the same time? so great and rich already should enjoy mah.......

Should stop here and have enough of this Multi Lies Marketing :cool:

Cheers

2slow2steady

500 RPM
May 22, 2005
p.j
La*p Berg**r suck all time.true Bullshit ive ever seen.
using stupid lame old tricks to get ppl.wonder y so many brainless ppl outside got con into tis MLM company.
including so many of my stupid friends,ego turn very bad after joining tis company.even told me company earn more then a 1st board company.LMAO.... :D
i ask how much ur company pay tax every year=dont know!LOL....some tell me changing car after a month joining MLM,i was thinking izzit change to a smaller car.duh...

Cypress

500 RPM
Oct 3, 2004
Okr, Kuala Lump
Visit site
2slow2steady said:
La*p Berg**r suck all time.true Bullshit ive ever seen.
using stupid lame old tricks to get ppl.wonder y so many brainless ppl outside got con into tis MLM company.
including so many of my stupid friends,ego turn very bad after joining tis company.even told me company earn more then a 1st board company.LMAO.... :D
i ask how much ur company pay tax every year=dont know!LOL....some tell me changing car after a month joining MLM,i was thinking izzit change to a smaller car.duh...
all already brainwash and in their mind only have money money money!!they will try hard to bring their fren and family to this so called company and used them!!!few of my fren already brainwash and will do what ever thing to ask u to join!!i got 1 fren she is so into this mlm thingy she even come to my hse and ask my parents to join la and try ask my other fren to join!!im kinda piss off and damd dulan with her!!at last i reject her as my fren!!her contact delete and even see her i neer to lari kuat kuat!!

Cypress

500 RPM
Oct 3, 2004
Okr, Kuala Lump
Visit site
acura said:
wah cypresss.. long time no see leh... mana pergi?
yaloh long time no post in zth liow!!kinda busy with my assignment and exam thingy so need to stop for zth lo but now im back!!hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BMW has folded some of its motorsports programs such as Formula One and the World Touring Car Championship to save some coin for its coffers. The boys from Bavaria didn’t completely exit the motorsport stage though, they just decided to focus on smaller projects, like the German Touring Car series, DTM.

They have just announced their plans for the 2012 DTM season which will see three teams take a pair of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience