how do u think about the thomas & uber cup ( national player )

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
#if ppl wacth the game u know wut i mean.wasting my money buying ticket+ bring my family to go support Malaysia team in Bkt Jalil all the way from Perak MCB!#

1st .for ur information bro i din scold any1 MCB.my MCB means i regret bringing my family all they way to go see the game.

2nd i call CB china just because they never respect us at all remember M'sia won 1st place n Lin Dan won 2nd place n he throw his medal away.

i donno about u but i m hock kien sometimes say MCB or CB doesnt mean anything bad.
i know how to think about myself who ru? to judge me? i shooting who?

if really i scold CHINA CB so many ppl at the stadium tat day call him all kind to things should u go there n judge em'?

#you lose in the game,don't shoot the winner/supporter.look at yourself & start thinking.#

u shooting who? who u think ur man? if u not happy wit my me u can ban me but u kenot judge me:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
so what do u think the whole forum MCB,CB & KNN all the way?or you welcome ppl puki or fucking in every of their post?im not qualified to judge you & i did not trying to judge u & u r nothing for me to judge either.being a hokkien doesn't mean you has the right to put all these dirty words around and ppl might thought that all hokkiens always behave like you.you represent yourself & don't get hokkien involved here pls.

who i am?just one of the moderators who trying to keep the forum clean from hooligan,nothing much..

i did not comment on you 1st post in this thread because you point of give those young player a chance to play is a good point to share but shemale & CB china?!!

i'll feel frustrated if i drive all the way from perak to kl just to watch the match,but if im came to SUPPORT,disappointment is the better word.again,im not judging you or telling you what to do.if you need to release your anger but not constructive points,kindly visit BAM or 1Malaysia

fyi,we never encourage moderators to ban members in zth.and if we really wanted to ban someone,it's not up to you to decide.

thanks.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

this is why he lost hehe...
Rosmah : mai sini Chong Wei...akak Ros bagi Chong Wei motivasi sikit. good luck ya!
Chong wei : (in his mind)...wahlauweh beh tahan man the bau ketiak...:bawling:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
5115:
Well said bro :congrats:, I kinda agree with you as I'm also a Hokkien and proud to be one. :biggrin:
It will reflect badly on hokkien people as they might think that the rumors are true about hokkien people which they are very rude and vulgar. I do not wish to be addressed as one.

We may express our anger and frustration but keep it in a clean way and descent way of expressing it. There are zth members that are still in school. Not a good example to show.

Arturo:
Damn funny la u :rofl:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Rosmah : mai sini Chong Wei...akak Ros bagi Chong Wei motivasi sikit. good luck ya!
Chong wei : (in his mind)...wahlauweh beh tahan man the bau ketiak...:bawling:
now we know where he got his R35 from...haha....:thefinger:

oksmike

Known Member
Nov 2, 2009
perak
yea, maybe i m bad scolding him shemale coz betahan seeing not showing his full performance.
i not here to make trouble wit any1.
maybe i said some word tat make some1 here uncomfortable. here i say i m sorry:biggrin:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
yea, maybe i m bad scolding him shemale coz betahan seeing not showing his full performance.
i not here to make trouble wit any1.
maybe i said some word tat make some1 here uncomfortable. here i say i m sorry:biggrin:
it's ok,we are here to make friends.

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
He lost focus after the nennen hug :rofl:

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
well,this is my point of view as a badminton player. each time we see LCW go against LD, we see his balls shrink.all this while before the TC always read news saying that LCW will do us pround. LCW is able to do us proud is just that his mental is not strong enough yet.

The skyline R35..haha ..this wan i know where he get from..secret..

BAM have a lot of politics issues.we are not in BAM we wont know whats going on inside. BAM hostel got ghost got anyone know..i dont think so. Why malaysia lost to china during the thomas cup is 2008? Who know..i exactly heard wat one of the TC 2008 Team member told me..but i wont say it out here.its confidental.

In game there is winning or losing.no use saying all kind of things and kutuk our players here. if u are so good in kutuk than u must be good in badminton. why dont go and register urself for the selection and see weather u get in. if u dont like them playing than y dont get ur rackets and go down to court and play. Each time i see ppl kutuk our players..i will tell them y dont u go play..let LCW or the rest relax..

BAM players get feedings for sure..this is malaysia..but they do work hard too..if u go in thier training camps than u will know..i am saying this as i have many friends who are ex nationals and current players..

is not easy as we see in TV..ppl do get nervous at times..all we need to do is just give them our full support and let them do the rest..

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
SE...u personally know Chong Wei n the team?

by saying that his balls shrink when he plays LD means he not confident enuff of his skills...

maybe need to get those Maori tribesmen to come n train our team to be more aggresive...must be confident of their own skills mah.

oksmike mentioned that the players werent giving it all...maybe its cos they werent aggresive enuff? dun take it as kutuk...sort of critizism? ever heard of everybody's a critic? everybody has their own opinion and sometimes, some of the critizism is valid. i respect oksmike...travel all the way from Perak to KL to watch the game. diehard supporter man!

PS:if u know Chong Wei...can ask him how the smell when he kena peluk by the bosses wife?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
PS:if u know Chong Wei...can ask him how the smell when he kena peluk by the bosses wife?[/QUOTE]

ahahaha...good 1....can ask also the nenen real or botox:nurse: wan...ahahaa

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
its true that are lack of confidence.this is because when they go in court the ppl incharge of them will say cuba sedaya upaya..the rest is left to the players..it is not easy to handle so much stress from all the ppl watching..

i dont have any contacts with chong wei..but i have a few friends who are inside and some ex national players..so they will tell us stories why they left the team..

Danz:i try ask for u see..haha..

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
SE...if really they lack confidence ar...really not good news ler. until they gain the confidence back..i think until when oso cant win

i think the maori training good leh...sportsmen/women should be super aggresive. when the aldrenaline flows...anything goes! RRRRROOOOAR...imagine tikus roaring...thats me.:stupid:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SE...if really they lack confidence ar...really not good news ler. until they gain the confidence back..i think until when oso cant win

i think the maori training good leh...sportsmen/women should be super aggresive. when the aldrenaline flows...anything goes! RRRRROOOOAR...imagine tikus roaring...thats me.:stupid:
No need tikus la...can see kancil, or majority myvi especially roaring their engine tiongking ppl around :rofl:

WJL8229

Known Member
Feb 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
malaysia is loosing grip on the badminton , if no new player who will replace Lee Chong Wei ,we will far behind and malaysian team will step backwards on the ranking ......where is a young player ? why gov spend money on BAM if there is improvement on the player ....giving $$$$ is not a solution for them to work hards....datuk title is no need to giving to player , let them work hard to achieve it .....works no just only in 1-3 year but more than that ,they need to set a term & condition to get a title of "Datuk "for the player .....

look forward when we are loosing , how many times we need to loose ? how many year we still need to achieve the target ?for the player every year our age is increasing ....every year our mental and fizikal weak...

for malaysia badminton fancy ....we still keep support malaysia team , for BAM u must learn from mistake ....and look forward on the badminton if u really want to take back THOMAS CUP in the future ..... :)

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I don't know if my point is valid or not. Just to point out my POV and thinking.

I think the problem with our sports section is that...sports activity is not taken seriously from primary school at all nowadays. During my time, much of the students are very active and aggressive in sports..be it in sprints, basketball, volleyball, sepak takrok (did I get the spelling right?) Myself was involved in 3 sports during my time up until secondary school. volleyball, basketball to sprinting...my sister was in the height jump and throw the metal plate (what's that called?)

You see, parents now force their children to focus more on academic rather than sports. That's why you hear news that our education department saying sport activity will be a must for student to pass or something like that....

Nowadays, parents think that with good academic, their children can secure a good high ranking job and good pay (which I think it's a naive & misleading mindset) In reality it's not always like this. Experience is more important than your certificate....it only proved that you know and studied the subject but most graduate don't even know how to apply what they studied into their job...

Parents pampered their children too much. You all know doing good in sports is not easy....the long hours spent at the training floor, the sweat, the tiredness, injuries, scolding from coach...etc...it's harder than studying. Parents would rather their kids go learn piano, violin, tuition, drawing....also don't let their children go for tougher sports. I know because I used to be in the school team....

The problem came from the root, parents and also partly due to schools themselves....the education ministry is starting to see the problem that's the reason they are making the changes but how much will change the situation is still unknown.

I think the interest of sport should start from young and plant that sport gene into the kids....parents and schools should also gives more support to them so they would be more interested. Then you will start to see....

When a person is doing something for the sake of interest. You can see it's different....

Last edited:

WJL8229

Known Member
Feb 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i agree with u TitanRev ....

we just use a football sport ...in euro most of their player are millionaire ....at malaysia most for them hutang bank.....cos of the salary mathod ,som club didnt pay for the EPF player .

for badminton.....most of childen parent cant see how important sport for thier children...they just believe that education is everything .....u can see now trend ..most of the graduate student find a job which is not match with their gred as well their course ....

i think MOE must do something so that the sport n education is balance ......e.a : to get a ,UPSR, PMR ,SPM o STPM certificate they need to participate in sport as well achieve some sport academy....one of the term to get a Better GRED .

everbody need to play thier part in sport ......i still remember when i was in primary school , i join badminton , football as well basketball club.....now days student only take 1 sport maybe some of them not participate.

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
well din only stop at STPM,take law degree for example,if u cant secured at least second lower from private institution,u cant even go for CLP,and ur dream career will be the end for u...is asia culture to stress on education and since small..i believe those born in 80's the parent start culturing them to study hard tis and tat,as nw if u din hav the degree cert, u cant even cari makan compare to last time...

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
did u all know when nicole ann david was just beginning her career...her parents had to fork out the flight bills when she needed to go overseas to play in tournaments? thats how much our gomen support their own atheletes...thats y hard to have good sportsmen/women. they cant concentrate on what they do best...but have to think about finances la..job security la..

our footie players have to hold a day job is what i heard...then after office hours(they get to leave earlier) then only go for daily training...is this true?

and another thing...remember our male wushu competitor? forgot whats his name...what happened to him?

oh n TR...its sepak takraw. used to play that for fun back when i was still in primary. first time played, the next day jalan keng kang cos not used to it hahah

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i wanna sell my piper cams (288 degree) n aerospeed adjustable camp pulley for 4G93.just bought it 2 month ago.i'm selling it for RM1900 (nego) :_: with the pulley.anyone interested plz msg me.TQ!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience