Greddy Emanage, Ultimate & V-Manage

netracer

Known Member
Feb 15, 2005
Ipoh-KL
Visit site
it's a piggyback hence the similarities applied. Unichip, emanage, SAFC, obit and all others piggybacks works on the similar principal by altering sensors (MAF, MAP to name a few) data in order to create an alternative data in a pre-determined scope to enable fine tuning including AFR, ignition (SAFC cannot), rev limiter removal, boost removal and some datalogging functions.

wirafly

500 RPM
Mar 25, 2005
it's a piggyback hence the similarities applied. Unichip, emanage, SAFC, obit and all others piggybacks works on the similar principal by altering sensors (MAF, MAP to name a few) data in order to create an alternative data in a pre-determined scope to enable fine tuning including AFR, ignition (SAFC cannot), rev limiter removal, boost removal and some datalogging functions.
Thanks for reply,:_: , can all these piggy control the injector? I means control how much fuel to inject rather than alter the signal from MAF/MAP?

netracer

Known Member
Feb 15, 2005
Ipoh-KL
Visit site
emanage ultimate for sure can. and it can independently without any interference from the ignition map unlike SAFC2. Unichip i believe can also - refer lim @ rs impressive if u r in klang valley.

or u can get away by installing bigger injectors. work out the ratio, original vs replacement, then adjust the compensation on SAFC, emanage and the rest can do that do. of coz, be sure u have a better flow fuel pump also.

good luck.

netracer

Known Member
Feb 15, 2005
Ipoh-KL
Visit site
puchong, nearby mun lee half cut.

flatlander525

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
asking about emanage.. i use the blue one...my question is... if i unplugged the main car battery does the setting is still in memory or just gone like that.? coz what i realized that there is no cmos batery in the emanage..

netracer

Known Member
Feb 15, 2005
Ipoh-KL
Visit site
Aiyo, not like pc la wei. Emanage like most other automotive electronics use non volatile memory unlike pc rom/ram. Basically the data is stored safely n password protected (if required). Not all electronics use cmos batt as backup power.

imagine the hassle if everytime a battery change involved - users will hv to find the tuner n pay RM.... Tuners would be richer than greddy. Haaa...

Last edited:

m1adam

Known Member
Feb 23, 2006
usually when cabut battery the Throttle body ISC go haywire.

netracer

Known Member
Feb 15, 2005
Ipoh-KL
Visit site
ISC will be resetted via ori ECU to compensate aka like PC rebooting. Infact, self learning auto gearbox ECU will be resetted as well. As for ECU relearning, u should be able to notice the rpm goes hunting or slightly higher than usual for the first few minutes before settling like usual.

jambunk86

500 RPM
Jun 19, 2005
Kajang
emanage and bpt

guys, does e manage perform well with b8?...i heard about something like e manage tak berapa ngam dengan b8...im sure all the humble sifus here has more expriance than i am here...im planning to get one...

and one more, thinking of getting a safc at the first time...but kindda like 50-50 about it...

e manage or safc?

EG6SiRT?

Known Member
Nov 19, 2005
does anyone outta ever installed MAP sensor to read on Emanage other than Greddy map sensor? maybe other aftermarket MAP sensor...how does the wiring works? does it goes the same MAP wiring on stock and connect map wire from emanage to ECU? im using p30 ecu wit E-blue..any ideas or experienced from anyone...??honda stock MAP can only read max 0.9-1 bar max, need to change it, my leg cannot tahan already...Tried to change it to 2.5 bar MAP but engine just cant idle. Maybe i got it all wrong...

lonewolf

1,000 RPM
Jun 3, 2004
hello guys.

now a days notebooks doesn't have serial ports anymore but bunch of USB port. I have a notebook that doesn't have any serial port and the emanage blue need to use a serial port to connect. Can i just get any USB->Serial converter to make it work? How much one cost? Is there anyway that i can test the connection without fixing it to the car?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, looking for any bodyshop that can do chassis realignment on a classic car. it's drivable, and I don't mind the location if the job quality is good and the price is fair. Only a caveat, the shop must have a chassis alignment jig as I suspect one of the framerails is tweaked upwards.

Any suggestion is welcome.

A chassis alignment jig looks like below (it can be a china copy/another brand as long as it can align the framerails for me)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience