Greddy Emanage, Ultimate & V-Manage

vale46

Jun 28, 2005
Kuching
Friends

I'm planning to install Greddy Emanage to my Proton Gen 2. Is it possible?

CARENT

Known Member
Jul 10, 2005
PJ
Well, there are quite a number of things to consider and one of it will be, is there anyone there who can do a proper setting for you!!!

For Mitsu 4G93P, it CANNOT work. I think basically, it may be some cross in the sensor settings that makes the "Check Engine" light to go on.

You can sms me at 017-8889518. will give u more info.

vale46

Jun 28, 2005
Kuching
Emanage

Friends

For those who know how to install/connect emanage to the car ECU, please tell me. I got gen2 wiring diagam for the whole car. Just that I need to know which wire should I cut and connect to the emange. I need your guide.

MSDN

Known Member
Feb 23, 2004
just wonder, the new set of emanage will come with the software? and the cable to connect to laptop?

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
CARENT said:
Well, there are quite a number of things to consider and one of it will be, is there anyone there who can do a proper setting for you!!!

For Mitsu 4G93P, it CANNOT work. I think basically, it may be some cross in the sensor settings that makes the "Check Engine" light to go on.

You can sms me at 017-8889518. will give u more info.
Who say cannot? Only the siemens ECU can't... mitsu wan can.

calvintys

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
klang
vale46 said:
Friends

For those who know how to install/connect emanage to the car ECU, please tell me. I got gen2 wiring diagam for the whole car. Just that I need to know which wire should I cut and connect to the emange. I need your guide.

Hey do you mind if i have a copy of your wiring diagram? i might be able to help in your emanage installation. Should not be much problem. Although i dont have an Emange but once i have the wiring diagram, i can work it out for you.

vale46

Jun 28, 2005
Kuching
I need to know what do we need. I mean the sensors and connection needed like RPM signal ect. Give me those and I'll simplify it for you because the wiring diagram is about 100 ++ pages.

KryPToN

500 RPM
Jun 22, 2005
Selangor
so.. whats the verdict?

alvin24 said:
Who say cannot? Only the siemens ECU can't... mitsu wan can.

so.. 4g93p can use e-manage or not? wanted to get one... now... not sure liau...
btw.. 2000 sgti is a mitsu or siemens ecu? my mech says from the looks of the throttle body and airflow sensor... its a mitsu.. can see like that ar? just wanna check...
thanks

mazda_buruk

Jul 23, 2004
i think....

if im not mistaken....gti b4 2000 use mitsu after 2000 use siemens ecu...

cipan_supercas

1,500 RPM
Feb 4, 2004
Shah Alam
www.draxecu.com
KryPToN said:
so.. 4g93p can use e-manage or not? wanted to get one... now... not sure liau...
btw.. 2000 sgti is a mitsu or siemens ecu? my mech says from the looks of the throttle body and airflow sensor... its a mitsu.. can see like that ar? just wanna check...
thanks

4G93P sure can use Emanage one. I fitted a lot oredi...
got money... can can go Emanage.
Waja oso can....
Kancil L2 oso can
Kelisa oso can
Kenari oso can
Myvi.... not yet having the opportunity to fit one.... so, cannot say more...

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
cipan_supercas said:
4G93P sure can use Emanage one. I fitted a lot oredi...
got money... can can go Emanage.
Waja oso can....
Kancil L2 oso can
Kelisa oso can
Kenari oso can
Myvi.... not yet having the opportunity to fit one.... so, cannot say more...
cipan, u own a tuning shop 1?

hehe, if be white mouse got special rate? :tongue:

cipan_supercas

1,500 RPM
Feb 4, 2004
Shah Alam
www.draxecu.com
NiCkY7 said:
cipan, u own a tuning shop 1?

hehe, if be white mouse got special rate? :tongue:
Sure.... me too would like to know whether got problem on certain car or not... it's difficult to judge just from stories we heard...
Maybe there are some installation mistakes that make the setup unsuccessful... and after 1 try they gave up and start spreading rumours... which make the others afraid to try after hearing that 1 'no good' story...

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
cipan_supercas said:
Sure.... me too would like to know whether got problem on certain car or not... it's difficult to judge just from stories we heard...
Maybe there are some installation mistakes that make the setup unsuccessful... and after 1 try they gave up and start spreading rumours... which make the others afraid to try after hearing that 1 'no good' story...
can PM me ur shop and details? thanks... :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My Mitsu Galant V6 viento's door seals are rotting away, and that allows rainwater to enter the cabin. Its kinda hard to find replacement seals as the car is pretty rare, and the perdana's ones dont fit. Can any one with experience guide me on how to fix this? Perhaps some universal door seals which i can use?

Rotten door seals :

Car model (not actual car) ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience