Greddy Emanage, Ultimate & V-Manage

nakamichi

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
hmmm.. there was once a e-manage after install, the GSR can boost way up to 1.2 bar.....

cheers

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
mrbear : if im not mistaken , UNICHIP module is just a normal selenoid, most probably RSI took the emanage auxilarry or something to control the selenoid, but 500 bucks for stuff like that is not worthit, to change boost level must access emanage again ?

nakamichi : installating a emanage doesnt make ur car boost up , u got it wrong, emenage is just a piggyback for tuning.

kenken : if u wish to adjust boost levels of ur car, then a additional product called
Profec E-01 by greddy can be used, they alwiz put emanage with e-01 is becos, e-01 is also a data logger for emanage where u can record rpm , speed, afr , water temp , boost and such. E-01 can be connected to its boost selenoid and to control boost.

if u dont wish to see readings and just plan to boost up , get a HKS evc , Greddy Profec b , Blitz DSBC , sard trigger or apexi avcr. get e-01 only if u wish to see readings from the emanage.

thank you , cheers

fordb6t

Known Member
May 31, 2005
Subang
Hi Jinkl,
Superb answer. I like the way you answer is precisely and cleanly :)

Hi KenKen,
If the emanage can use some aux output to control a solenoid for boost activation, then you can use that as a cheap solution to control boost, but of course it might not be "tuneable" in a sense ....
Hondata just need a simple solenoid hook up to it to control boost by gear! muahahhhaa :) (but for hondas)
:)
I think Hondata is a great thing for hondas :)

lilvee

Known Member
Feb 21, 2005
KL
Visit site
kenken said:
hi there..everyone knows that emanage can control boost..but do u need to buy extra stuff(solenoid) to gain the function?? or the extra thingy to control boost is already included in the additional harness?
how much to spend to make the emanage control boost?an cheap methods? thanks
The control boost in e-manage you see is called "Boost Cut". This boost cut is not boost controller, its to 'trick" your NA ecu not to sense boost in your IM.

checkout the mohdparts.com to see what hardware/software that e-manage can offer.

Cheers.

Last edited:

phonzy

May 30, 2005
Malaysia
how do u check if your e-manage is connected / or really working?

is there a way to determine it by the LED lights behind your e manage?

talking bout e-manage blue..

flatlander525

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
normality78 said:
no. emanage cant do speed cut and boost cut. emanage only got 2 version. Emanage blue and Emanage Ultimate. There is a short limited gold edition.

hm... there diff surely is there. but not as much as frm turbo. get the ignition timing control as well
it cant eliminate boost cut but it can delay the boost cut.. previous my car boost cut was at 1bar.. now 1.5bar after installing emanage..

davestarlet

Nov 7, 2006
who said e manage cnt eliminate boost cut...it can it even says tht frm tht website..im using emange blue and there is no boost cut

flatlander525

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
davestarlet said:
who said e manage cnt eliminate boost cut...it can it even says tht frm tht website..im using emange blue and there is no boost cut
so now u can't even higher ur boost meh????? not even can higher ur boost level meh??? cut still got cut but can delay the boost cut.

what harness r u using now?

praetorian

Known Member
May 27, 2004
Emanage Ultimate datalogging

to all sifoos,

has anyone used the datalogging features of the ultimate?

please advise

thanx

miow

Known Member
Jun 6, 2005
langkawi
E-manage

hi to all sifu here... i jus wonder is an altis can instal e-manage coz i plan fix my engine to turbo or superchager... so do i am hv to change aftermarket ecu to run that turbo or sc....
if i am fix that turbo or sc sure must use emanage rite?
or any sifu got more good idael plz let me know n hv any bro here wanna sel emanage blue??
thx a lot....

m1adam

Known Member
Feb 23, 2006
yo no need to fix ur engine turbo charge or supercharger isnt altis equipped wit vvt play N/A engine its much more fun than forced induction maybe if u upgrade ur management system u can play around with the mappings on the ecu and increase mo horse powa maintain yhe engine in ur engine bay dnt swap engine.

dfx16

Known Member
Dec 24, 2006
New Kid On the Block (V-Manage By Greddy)

GReddy V-Manage The V-Manage allows tuning of variable valve timing in older Honda VTEC applications where timing adjustments are "on-off" scenarios initiated by a solenoid or the newer generation iVTEC, Toyota VVTi and VVTLi, Mitsubishi's MIVEC and Nissan's CVTC that control the valve timing using a freer, progressive-rate strategy. The V-Manage not only adjusts the crossover point or VTEC threshold but it can tune the amount of retard throughout the rev range. The unit uses e-Manage Ultimate software and interfaces easily with an e-Mange Ultimate computer to make seamless corresponding fuel adjustments. Also the unit has an auto-learn feature to determine the engine's baseline cam timing scheme and DIP switches that allow the user to quickly switch between stock timing and programmed timing.

http://www.trust-power.com/03electric/vmanage.html

dfx16

Known Member
Dec 24, 2006
Any bro's here had a taste of it?
Any idea whether its an add on to emanage ultimate?

Last edited:

^Dreamerz^

1,500 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
KL,AmPang..
Visit site
the main concern for me will be, how much will it be costing?
sounds delicious for variable valve system ride..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone has this complete set of alarm which they dont want and want to dispose of...let me know i am interested to take...from horn to control board and remote...if u guys got then pm me...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience