FTS Time Attack Championship Series 2006(Round 2 of 6)

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
julianpang said:
dzal_a,

According to your FTS Time Attack calendar, Round 3 will be on 1st of July.

Did you know that R3TA 3dot6 is also in that weekend?
ya.....we know that...actually we update the calendar already......the round 3 will held on 25th JUNE

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
ok guys...

from now onward.....i will not be online until monday.....i'll go to the track now and overnight there......if anything problem just call or sms me....

012 - 555 0616

see u guys tomorrow......drive safely....

dont forget...be there on 8am....

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
will there be any shop open tomorrow? so early go, my stomach need to be filled 1st....

gnome

Apr 18, 2006
Ok some pics, thanks to duke for helping me take some of the pics while in track

Tonight maybe i'll post some video from the event, if im not lazy to transfer it :emoticon_U:

DuKe

Known Member
Jul 4, 2004
ep0
Visit site
wut a tiring day......damn hot!!!anyways nice to meet u guys on the track...

ketit,
aiyo kenot cari makan la wei...sobs sobs

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
hi guys.....it's a great weekend for us.....the event was really enjoy and smooth.....

so...we at FTS really like to thanks to all of u guys that compete in this round 2 event and make it really sucsessful.....we hope u all had a good weekend at kg gajah.... see u guys for the next round..
and i really glad that the numbers of competitor and the MONSTER are increase from the 1st round...

thanks for the penang guys......they are the first group to arrive at the track....really appreciate it...hehehehe......and hope all competitor can come early next time.....

what can i say for the free running session....ehhehe.....all the competitor looks like "lepas Geram" heheheh.....until we also really hard to control u guys...ehheehehe....but...u all are really dicipline in the track...thanks for that.....

so....to Mike(EVO7) lucky u got a really good machanic(ur brother).....if not...may be u need to tow back ur car to KL......

ok.....u can view the result at our website...

www.ftsmotorworks.com

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
thteh86 said:
kena penalty also faster than some of us.... :P
which car u drive?i have temporary memory lost,always forgot anti clock wise or clock at the 1st and ending 360 turn.:_: