For the onwer of turbo...

BooN

Sep 13, 2004
PeraK
www.
by the way do u all clean the intercooler regulary??

BooN

Sep 13, 2004
PeraK
www.
well ask this question b4. at 5th gear on 110km/h wats the normal rpm show?? 3k above?? or below 3k??:confused:

Itab

Apr 14, 2004
Serdang
depends on wat gear box u use lo,if using ori GSR 4 wheel locked gear box then i donno la
me using FM221 gear box,i think its those perdana 2.0 or 2.0 diesel gearbox,longer ratio,110km/h is at 3k rpm

clean intercooler ah?nv leh....get an oil catch tank lo,keeps your engine bay,your tubine,your intercooler and also your engine clean :)

BooN

Sep 13, 2004
PeraK
www.
Itab said:
depends on wat gear box u use lo,if using ori GSR 4 wheel locked gear box then i donno la
me using FM221 gear box,i think its those perdana 2.0 or 2.0 diesel gearbox,longer ratio,110km/h is at 3k rpm

clean intercooler ah?nv leh....get an oil catch tank lo,keeps your engine bay,your tubine,your intercooler and also your engine clean :)
aiyaa my rpm at 3,500 is quite high le n the fuel will decrease LoL. Anyways thanks for ur info dude!! :cool:

BooN

Sep 13, 2004
PeraK
www.
is it a must to use boost controller?? which boost controller is the ideal choice? :confused:

g13b

Dec 6, 2004
anyone got experience of leak in crank shaft? seal already replaced but no avail. they said the crank shaft needs to redo due to being loose but cost is high. any solutions to this? its a 4g93t

my problem....start engine then rpm rev up to 2krpm n turun to 1.3krpm then go up again....it go up n down up n down......y ar?

mine is evo 3 4g63t with r33 ARC intercooler.....BOV n open port air filter..plug n plug cable changed.......no meter....i mean boostmeter those all...tiada..

so what will d problem? my BOV will tembak minyak if keep on wracked d engine KAU KAU dunno y.....pls advice....thanks

sang_kancil

Dec 9, 2003
Kuching,Sarawak
www.pgx.com.my
BooN said:
by the way do u all clean the intercooler regulary??
i check/clean my i/c every 3 months time... normally there is oil deposit.. not too much lah... if much too much oil there...something wrong already lah...

vestax

Damansara Heigh
www.fivio.com
try an unplug ur throttle idle speed control sensor , just unplug the socket while the car is on idle with full load , and see how it goes , if there is no difference then your sensor kaput already la , if suddenly ur engine rev up & down and like struggling to keep alive , it means ur isc is still in working condition , it just might be dirty cause you had mention your bov squirting oil right ? so try and get the isc cleaned .

is there any product can do DIY touch up?...coz my door had a few paint chipped down due to my door protector rubber's steel which contains in it, and it chipped down my door paint, i guess i need to do something before it rust...so is there any thing can i do wit it now?...

and is that possible i can do DIY touch up for my bodykit? since there slightly a few scratch on the kit...dun wanna spend money to repaint whole thing, waste money -_-"