((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Then not sure if cat fish or not but definitely got red tail and looks like catfish but I was there more for the prawns....haha

Anyway I google and found this....
Empurau Fish Restaurant: Tantalising River Fish @ Empurau Fish Restaurant - FoodStreet.com.my

Means got people eat. Fish is black but meat is white.....:driver:
That's ikan baung.

This is a redtail catfish. Don't think it's available at restaurants here. The cost for one that's edible size is 3 digits IMO.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
my regular prawn fishing pond in Sentul now closed down as condo's being built on that site, they have moved to ulu yam.

now got new place located behind zoo negara...forgot the name.

if fishing will go to Rompin, sometimes if prawn season then even more fun.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
my regular prawn fishing pond in Sentul now closed down as condo's being built on that site, they have moved to ulu yam.

My friend used to go to Semenyih, fish fresh water prawns from river....:driver:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site

at damansara got a lot of the prawn fishing pond. From Tropicana to Kota Damn n SUngai Buloh

My friend used to go to Semenyih, fish fresh water prawns from river....:driver:
hmmm, i know one but would u fish there.. at Shah Alam pond, got la some of the prawns but... beware there is also Koi-s and Turtle or Tortoise

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,
Just want to share with you guys. My friend car was found at Glenmarie area behind the Shell station after been stolen 2 weeks back at Bukit Jelutong area. Please do not buy any stolen parts such as mivec complete engine bay and bodyparts. Suspected, workshops near that area involved.

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience