Let's talk about Safety Belt

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Every now and then , i do read/hear news where driver and passengers flying out of the vehicle in an accident.

1st thing 1st , why would someone just fly out of the vehicle ? Is it that the impact was so strong that it tore off the seatbelt from the pillar or from the frame of the seat ? the answer is probably a "NO" ...

Simple reason , under utilized of a safety feature , in fact the most important safety feature of a car to start of with , people has been asking , shld i get better brakes ? shld i get better brake pads ? shld i get aftermarket brakes that has a stepping stone effect and efficiency in braking ? but does one ever ask himself/herself , do i buckle up ?

fun FACTS of the day ...

- getting thrown out of the car is 25 times likely to die
- airbag wont function unless you buckle up ( i might be wrong on this )
- chances of dying in an accident is reduced to 50% with your seatbelt
- u will break ur hands and legs if u prefer to brace the impact rather than leaving it to the seatbelt to hold you on
- you are a good driver , good driving history but a bad driver will change everything
- at 48km/h when u hit something in front , the impact would be the same as falling from the 3rd floor ...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h-8PBx7isoM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h-8PBx7isoM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

so GUYS just buckle up if you still wanna enjoy life ...

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
'fun' facts? haha tenks for the info though

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys..
Just sharing..
What do u all think if i want transplant my rear back wira to complete rear back lancer evo 3 and it will make looks 100% complete EIII..

Anyone hav done make already?
If hav...lets we all discuss about da xperiance a to z..

:burnout:

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

:burnout:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience