First Drive: 2006 Satria Neo

davidchen27

Known Member
Jan 30, 2006
TRHOMAS B13 said:
So Exciting For R3 Model!!!
yeah! same here.. cant wait for the release of the R3 version.. looks a lot better compared to the symphony version and other version with weird spoiler IMHO.. hehe.. good job proton although i dun really support them at times! haha...

May 26, 2006
yeah! certainly we cant wait for the 1.8 gti or the R3 version... let's get our fingers crossed!
? u mean by that davidchen27?

polePosition

Dec 27, 2005
nice pictos tom..

seen the car.... interior a bit tighter compared to the previous satria thou..

tighter space means that u can snuggle with gf passenger easier.. hehehee..

i guess this model will save proton from their battered, bashed, fished up image..

for the time being, i'll stick on to my current satria..

but for the r3 ? hehe i'm keeping eyes open..

LeeReezal

Feb 14, 2006
neo looks very cool n sporty...
nice lookin' car
but dont know about other thing...

Crash

1,500 RPM
Dec 2, 2003
Kay-El
vernonchan.com
Don't count on another R3 Limited Edition Vehicle (LEV) just yet. Satria Neo Zerokit + performance parts will be available starting next year. R3 is releasing 'kits' like the Savvy Zerokit, instead of outright vehicles at the moment.

Expect performance parts/accessories and Zerokits for the Gen.2 and Waja to be made available in August.

The Satria Neo R3 Concept looks da bomb, IMHO. Best looking Proton-R3 vehicle yet!

ethanphoon592

Known Member
May 11, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Crash,

Performance parts for Neo by next year? sure or not..we Gen2rian waited for Gen2's performance part for nearly 2 years already, and the best part is Savvy's parts like springs are already available now for a car that just came out..

Crash

1,500 RPM
Dec 2, 2003
Kay-El
vernonchan.com
Ethan, they are slated for August release. I think there was a change in plan where the Gen.2 was concerned (from the original plan to release the Gen.2 R3 in any case). It was probably due to the powers-that-be that influenced that.

Rest assured, R3 is committed to develop and release performance kits for all of Proton's cars (with exception of the obsolete Saga/Iswara, Perdana and Juara platforms). This includes the Gen.2, which will be revealed later), Savvy, Satria Neo, Satria/SGTi/Putra/Wira, Waja and newer models in the works (including a Gen.2 sedan!).