Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

First Drive: 2006 Satria Neo

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
overall looks very much alike de Golf GTi.. de shape of de car looks very similar to it.. nice n impressive.. go PROTON! :regular_smile:

de interior design looks good.. like dashboard lights de most.. blue illumination.. awesome n cool.. cheers!

Hei there.! Cool car.! ABout R3..i saw other R3 models..Perdana V6, Satria, Gen-2, Savvy, n Waja..but the Neo R3 is the best yet.! The Concept car of the Neo, Symphony N Desire is just one of a kind..Satria Neo is Proton's No.1 UP TO DATE

I'd seriously think that it would be a cutting edge car if it was released in 2004. 10 years after the original Satria (1994) was released. Too bad it didnt. Now compact cars are all the rage.

Check this article out

joe_mivec said:
wait for GTi version....

yes, if they are using 4G93 i will sure book 1 for myself. i think 140bhp is good enough for the road car hehehe.

chilskater said:
wait for Gti version..funny thing is the air filter..the corong is direct to the front..scoop all the water as well and also the insects..

Yeah, the corong's a bit odd... :emoticon_U:

have u guys seen da R3 concept it looks much nicer wth da bodykit and all :_:

i love all da pics snaped out well choreograph and attached some good reviews, great job..!!

TRHOMAS B13 said:
So Exciting For R3 Model!!!
yeah! same here.. cant wait for the release of the R3 version.. looks a lot better compared to the symphony version and other version with weird spoiler IMHO.. hehe.. good job proton although i dun really support them at times! haha...

yeah! certainly we cant wait for the 1.8 gti or the R3 version... let's get our fingers crossed!
? u mean by that davidchen27?

nice pictos tom..

seen the car.... interior a bit tighter compared to the previous satria thou..

tighter space means that u can snuggle with gf passenger easier.. hehehee..

i guess this model will save proton from their battered, bashed, fished up image..

for the time being, i'll stick on to my current satria..

but for the r3 ? hehe i'm keeping eyes open..

neo looks very cool n sporty...
nice lookin' car
but dont know about other thing...

A Post Every 5 Mins

I have been using Tufoil for 10 years now. (yes u read it correctly - ten yrs). It's been 3 cars now and I swear by Tufoil.

I like this stuff BUT one thing I have problem with....it is the bottle, have no ½ indicator mark :(. Everytime I want to fill ½ bottle, I got to use a stick or lidi to measure its qty. Sometime accidentally poured 3/4 (wasted).... :(

Focalpoint, is there a better way to guide to the ½ mark? :regular_smile:

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom