cheers....

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
so lets' start!!!

1. what is a bump.....???????

me understand to change bumper!!! hahahahaaa.....

wie mike... how many bumper you had ler????

cheers...

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
I had only 1 bumper. And its was chrome. A pasar auntie riding a Yamaha Y80 with a fellow auntie passanger crashed into my bumper and made a big dent and bent on the right side. Needless to say i stopped in time, but here brakes failed big time. Luckily she not injured. But her motor fork bent inside a little. I changed it 2 years ago to a new bumper. So i only had 2 bumper. Bugger sound like a little kid composing a story only la.....

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
like that ar!!!!

i oso cahnged my bumper oredi.... got langgar two times form ... this so clever ppl whacked my bump..er ler!!!!!

story no 1.

driving to KL to celebrate my birhtday with wifey.. time nearly 11.00pm near Sri Petaling.... slowing down cos got one big lobang in front... suddenly heard a screeching sound and followed with a bang... this guy came out saying this and that ler.. i reply.. senang jer.. we go balai and make report ler....went balai.. he got summons .. i got myself new bummpperrr!!...

second...

driving out form subang jaya using KFC road... was on the right hand side and this car from left swerved to the left.. nearly hit me.. i honk ler... terperanjat what!!! then he stared cucuking me.. i was driving like 20KMH... until came out to FEDERAL HIGHWAY...then changed to 2nd and cabuut ram to 180kmh... and can only see the car headlight thru rear mirror.. so far oredi ler...so slow down lerr

then saw the car comes very fast... that car break..but still bump to my bumper again ler!!!didn't stop ler... asked the driver go to balai... but in the end he didn't and i have to pay ler....luckily TOYOTA BUMPER so tahan one!!!!

hehehehe...long story.. cos a bit free mar!!!

cheers...

7Heaven

7,000 RPM
May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
yea toyota bumper really good man, mine was bang 2 times, but still can rebuild it.... and look like new after paint....

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
kh_tan.tripod.com
Adaoi you guys PU bumper sure can patch here and there la. My one metal kena cannot knock back. Believe me i tried DIY. Cannot la. Damn hard the steel and some more getting it chromed again is expensive. Better buy a new one cost RM180.

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
wah !!! solid besi oso cheap!!!! like that i wanna cahnge to besi bumper ler...
plastic bumper flexible ler!!!!

heheheee

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
lets do some photoshopping!!!!! SE models with chrome bumpers...

mmmmm.......

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
kh_tan.tripod.com
Metal bumper is slighly heavy. If you count the inclusion of the signal lamps and the side bumper guards. Not to mention the left and right mounting beams/ rods/ arms. Damn hard and heavy steel! I wish to find a thinner slim metal bumper. Loose a kg more i think.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This thing true or not? Saw an ad in www.buysell.com.my

Quote:
IMAGINE not having to change your car wipers for life!
WELL, imagine no more.You can buy a pair at just RM69 This is a revolutionary HTV Silicone Wipers that are guaranteed to last as long as the life of your car,if not it will be replaced free of charge.The price of RM69 applies to Proton WIRA and ISWARA models.For other car models please click contact seller to find out the price.Hurry! Place your orders now!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience