Windscreen Wipers

ezwong2002

Known Member
Mar 21, 2004
Butterworth, Penang
www.geocities.com
This thing true or not? Saw an ad in www.buysell.com.my

Quote:
IMAGINE not having to change your car wipers for life!
WELL, imagine no more.You can buy a pair at just RM69 This is a revolutionary HTV Silicone Wipers that are guaranteed to last as long as the life of your car,if not it will be replaced free of charge.The price of RM69 applies to Proton WIRA and ISWARA models.For other car models please click contact seller to find out the price.Hurry! Place your orders now!

jerm

Known Member
Feb 12, 2004
PJ
www.teamcrx.tk
isn't dura edge been on the market for quite sometime already?
im using it, and it's quite good... so far 2 yrs already, still wiping like new :D

lumghini

Known Member
Dec 13, 2003
JB
members.cardomain.com
this is unbelievable....!!!!
if they invent something like that...than they'll be doing onli one time buisness lohz....how can this b???
if 69 for a pair of wiper for life....its very very worth it lohz...

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
i jus bought one from cosway if im not mistaken ..mom bought it for me..veri cheap i guess..wenever i wipe my windscreen..got those squeeking sound like the wiper stick veri hard to the windscreen..is it becus of the blade is not good ..the wiper looks veri dry indeed..even wen its raining heavily..the wiper veri noisy..i think its the blade prob..unlike other cars veri quiet and smooth wen wiping..

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
GSR5559,

where is the cosway? I cannot find it man .. friend told me somewhere near 1utama :unsure: , heard there selling cheaper than other places. :)

foock

Nov 16, 2003
Originally posted by GSR5559@Apr 20 2004, 09:39 PM
i jus bought one from cosway if im not mistaken ..mom bought it for me..veri cheap i guess..wenever i wipe my windscreen..got those squeeking sound like the wiper stick veri hard to the windscreen..is it becus of the blade is not good ..the wiper looks veri dry indeed..even wen its raining heavily..the wiper veri noisy..i think its the blade prob..unlike other cars veri quiet and smooth wen wiping..
i having the same problem with dura edge too... thats why changed to normal bosch viper.
ori wiper can last for at lease 2 yrs.

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
You can't buy directly from cosway if you're not a member. also, you don't have to go to that building near wisma genting, you can get it from any of their stockist nationwide.

Yes the wiper carries a lifetime guarantee because it's silicon based, not rubber.

I would still prefer the PIAA silicon wiper blades coz they're made from much better silicon from Japan, the frame is fully carbon fiber so it's lighter, more aerodynamic, looks much better. but the wipers cost a bomb la.. RM100+ per piece. or was it RM200+. but the silicon blades are replaceble.

deftons

Known Member
Feb 13, 2004
Visit site
how to differentiate between silicon and rubber..?which brand of wiper is made of silicon and witht he reasonable price?

e-jump

Known Member
Mar 13, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
if got wiping squick sound, i think its not the wiper problem
it maybe some additive u pot on the windscreen that make the wiperblade sticky
try wash ur windscreen with gLo etc [those cuci pinggan liquid]
it might help :lol:

satriaguy

Feb 12, 2004
Cosway Dura-Edge is different grade from the RM69 model. Cosway one won't last long and it is very noisy.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
I'm Bosch wipers, after 6 months - noisy n uneven wipes. Suspect could be wipers as I have tried cleaning the windshield with car shampoo / glass cleaner / wiper liquid n others...

Even those ultra cheap wipers from Brothers can last up to 1 year for me - RM 10 only...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sorry for i always mess up what they said

there is alot ppl tune out this matterz.

On wheel horsepower (calculation on formula)
FLywheel horsepower (calculation on Formula )
Engine Horsepower (Calculation on formula)

If 200hbps = how many wheelpower , how many flywheel hp ?
If 200 Whp = how many engine power , and flywheel power ?
get my meaning ?

On wheel = when driving?
flywheel on testing ? or what
Engine on tuning ?

any formula or explain ?

what the full name...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience