SAMP Defensive and Advance Driving!!!

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
If anybody is interested in improving thier driving capabilities... to be able to drive defensively and skillfully at the same time... to understand their own cars and to maximise the potential of it... for the price of RM300 you can achieve that by being taught by some of the best drivers in Malaysia... Please fill in your name in the list below if interested... here is the link to the site

http://www.advancedriving.com.my/

i can have everythiung arranged for anyone who is interested... just for the price of RM300... you can learn so much more... its a one day course and you use your own cars... for any enquiries please call 012 2800 369 Desmond... thank you

I need a minimum of 20 people to be able to organise the course and i have posted this in a couple of car forums... if anybody is interested pelase fill in your name and once there are enough people for the event then i will inform all that were interested here... and venue and date will be stated.

Name Of People Who Are Interested :

1)

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Name Of People Who Are Interested :

1) nigel_tung

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
still trying to accumulate enough people bro why dont u ask ur friends all anybody interested just put their names in here ya cheers

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
ask ur friend from outside all... if agree just post the name up and once accumulated enough people i will organise a day... ask ur fren to ask their friends... get as many as possible would be nice

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Bumppppppp!!!!!!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

Appreciate if you guys could point me in the right direction as to which workshops in the general klang valley area have expertise or an impressive resume of modded a31 cefiros with the rb20/25det engines. maybe even the 1jz as well.

looking for a workshop to get the job done on mine so hopping someone could provide some decent contacts. workshops in cheras would be even better.

on a side note, has anyone had any experience with engine conversions done at mun lee auto...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience