Status
Not open for further replies.

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
what so sorry??
u never say sorry upon ur ffk case...
say confirm and confirm but don show up, waited ur money for 2 months never want to declare...
what u wan to do next??????

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
what so sorry??
u never say sorry upon ur ffk case...
say confirm and confirm but don show up, waited ur money for 2 months never want to declare...
what u wan to do next??????
probably you can rate his trading rating.We can be careful with this guy next time.

Last edited:

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
sound like very serious thinny happened here.. better explained details wat was happend,...
:nurse::nurse::nurse:

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
again ah??wah,meaning this guy has serious attitude problem man...
hey bro.. this guy not only has serious attitude problem.. he also got a fXking big exhaust also.. hahaha

he was insane, crazy + abnormal birdie reborn baby into human being become Super insane bird.. aka COW.. hahah

wei.. u crazy ar cow:thefinger::thefinger: .. come here and there make api.. knn.. got time go wash ur car la.. ..

sorry ar bro howards about this insane bird..:adore::adore:

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
hey bro.. this guy not only has serious attitude problem.. he also got a fXking big exhaust also.. hahaha

he was insane, crazy + abnormal birdie reborn baby into human being become Super insane bird.. aka COW.. hahah

wei.. u crazy ar cow:thefinger::thefinger: .. come here and there make api.. knn.. got time go wash ur car la.. ..

aiya...this birdie not as serious as the kit kat la...:thefinger:

Bump:
probably you can rate his trading rating.We can be careful with this guy next time.
even i rate him negative...
but still have some ppl kena again..
coz many ppl dunno how to make useful of the zth function, some still bluring about this website..sigh!

here comes the story...
since dunno when, as long was long time ago la...
min will be 2 months ago....
this scomatic said wanna buy the EP82 LSD gearbox from me, he say wanna mod to his what turbocharged 4AGE, bla bla bla...
nevermind...since he interested, i hold the item from my foreman...
then my foreman ask me again and again, and i ask scomatic again and again, he said he seriously needed this item...
ok, since he say so serious, i use my own money to buy for him and hold it 1st, as my foreman bising bising there...
but then his story was....
1. i have done my project, now waiting the cheque only...(as i know is DELL company giving the cheque)
2. the cheque haven release out wor....
3. still the same...haven receive cheque...
4. aiya...i admited to hospital, i ask my fren gao dim for u la...(dunno real anot, asked him what happened never answer)

after that call him again, around last week...
he said " my fren haven gao dim for u ar? aiyo..... "

what a M*THER F*CKER!!!i told him i'm still a student, don play play with my money but still end up the same story....(never want to declare)

Last edited:

ajnone

500 RPM
Sep 28, 2004
Klang
Huh!!?? Another story about him.:confused:
Probably we can create a poll for him n c wat is the results?:idea::idea::idea:

howard?!

Known Member
Sep 14, 2007

Bro KHWONG,actually i meant the scomatic hv attitude problem...regarding the bird,he juz a bird having too much ecstasy...haha...:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The fifth instalment in the Fast and Furious series, dubbed Fast Five, is finally out with more adrenaline-filled and petrol-fuelled action scenes that appears to bring a fine balance for the movie between actual action and car chase scenes.

All the faces are instantly recognisable as they’re all from the earlier four instalments in the series with a new one in the form of Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson, The...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience