DIY the "probably the only real FUEL SAVER"

Jimslec

Known Member
May 30, 2005
KL
Guys, anyone who had assemble or prepare materials for this project...can post up some pix ah? Share, share on how to DIY mah.

-storm-

Known Member
Aug 26, 2006
I done mine cost around rm50++ .....im using stainless steel so far no rust yet but rod im using rusting already because not pure stainless steel.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
buy the stainless steel bolts and nuts la.. wont rust..
but hard to find.. my fren bought for me in Kepong..

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
SS bolt and nuts cheap larr bro.
1 pc of bolt and nut which is about the size of a pencil and length 3inch cost u nearly RM1 at hardware shop.
u go hardware shop find. got a lot larr.

-storm-

Known Member
Aug 26, 2006
I cannot find pure stainless steel one,all the hardware shops i visited say stainless steel expensive so they not ordering it but instead are selling partial stainless steel. i got the whole rod at rm13 very long enough for at least 3-4 projects.

jasonxxxin

Dec 13, 2007
bro, you see that i just registered and put my first post, broke my "virginity", hehehe. actually i have already surf this site long ago to find deal on car stuff, just did not post anything and dont need to register. but this topic is very interesting force myself to add my 2 cents too. anyway to all the DIY sifus, good luck and share share any improvement in your FC since the price of fuel will surely go up next year... cheers from snail racer

Last edited:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
storm,

yeah SS is very expensive now. maybe can get pure SS from the SS engineering that build SS gate. my office has SS staircase rail which i am thinking of cutting it for my DIY project. hehe....

-storm-

Known Member
Aug 26, 2006
storm,

yeah SS is very expensive now. maybe can get pure SS from the SS engineering that build SS gate. my office has SS staircase rail which i am thinking of cutting it for my DIY project. hehe....
:rofl:Later got ppl fall down because no rails to hold on to

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Ultimate fuel saving device. Also increase braking efficiency and brake pads wear/tear. Can help the engine oil last longer. Price very cheap, RM2 each :D .

icecube

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Found a very nicely built unit running in a van.... look like KL plate number... view here...

YouTube - water fuel generator

and this fella from malaysia ... he got one video running two unit of it!! salute!

YouTube - water fuel generator double unit

add in..
click on the "more details" button and u get these info...(jusst sharing the info)

"Hydrogen booster can save minimum 20%~ 50% gasoline & more mpg for your combustion, installation of the fuel cell @ unit Ringgit Malaysia 599.00
134,Jalan Sungai, 57100, Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 012 2121 718 & 013 236 0022"

Last edited:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
u need transformer to turn 12v to 2v.
i think watt is used to describe how much power and heat produce not volt.

nice clips.

-storm-

Known Member
Aug 26, 2006
u need transformer to turn 12v to 2v.
i think watt is used to describe how much power and heat produce not volt.

nice clips.
No need transformer la, just some resistor will do the trick, but make sure you use the right value, im so noob at electronic stuff must ask my engineer gf :biggrin:

icecube

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
ya resistor will do the job but i wonder how do we calculate the ampere once its down to 2v .... how much ampere would the 2v able to take?

after much read up from some pdf files i download off waterpoweredcar.com,
its best to have 7 cell (a pair of + - make one cell) to benefit from the full 14v (generated by most car alternator).

So, to make it abit more simple for noobies like me (and some of us here), i think we should start building one cell first and move on from there........ as many stuff we need to take into consideration such as the following....(quesstion i might need clarification if any one knows the answer..)

1. Under bonnet space and location of the system.(eg.away from heat?)
2. Do we need a bubbler? (a safety and filteration system).
3. IF yes, back to question 1.
4. Where to get the one way valve (to prevent water flowing into the engine)?
5. As i know we do need fuses and relay, based on a one cell design, how much amp of fuse should we use? (i think we have to run it thru an amp meter to check the value if i am not mistaken)
6. how large would the plate be ? bigger would take up higher amp draw from the battery/alternator?

i think thats some little question i have for now...

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
icecube, u sure got a lot questions.
i will try with SS bolts and nuts with baking soda then i post the result. but recently quite busy.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone here know where I can buy a set of Mintex M1144 brake pads for a Satria Neo. Specifically for the rears. Even just a number for a shop that brings in Mintex pads would be great. Thanks in advance!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience