DIY the "probably the only real FUEL SAVER"

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
Dr donzcity,

i want to sue u for posting this thread. i got copyright for this idea bro.
hehe..... i also post this topic.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
doncity,

u flush ur engine with shell flush oil rite? what is ur car mileage during the flushing?

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
Dr. Northiswara, but i post this thread first leh. so u must pay me royalty lar...
my copyright!! not yours!! hahaha... jk jk

my mileage at flushing i cant remember.. if not mistaken at 80,000 or 90,000..

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
oic 80,000-90,000 is quite new larr ur car.
my mechanic said there were toyota cars also flush their engine using shell flush oil. after the flush the engine got more chain noise coming out becozs the chain is too clean and kind of loose so it produce a lot sound.
i have bought the shell flush oil but still thinking whether want to flush or not.

icecube

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
about the water trapper....

just a stupid idea i have... in the fish shop they have this water trapper that block the water from entering the bubbling machine (the machine that inject oxygen into the fish tank for the plant) ........ would that work?

dont think it would be expensive.... but might not stand the heat from the engine bay. hmmmm.....

bro doncityz, dont give up first.... :D msia boleh ... like what fritz mention, build the plate and generator first... then work slowly on how to inject it in, how to power it, how to reduce corrosion (if there is) and so on.........
we need a step forward like how you click that "open new topic" button and post this up........ keep up the good work bro.
I will like to make one too but i have lack of resources.

I would like to be apart of this project if i am welcomed. i do hope to beable to built on for my small little kenari if i have enough details and resources.. :D keep it coming bro...

Last edited:

Jimslec

Known Member
May 30, 2005
KL
Bro, keep up the good work, don't stop now. I find this topic very interesting and been following up till now but not much of updates lately. Btw, since you guys are making a plus and minus charging a water container, is it possible to use a normal car battery and refill it with water instead to produce the hydrogen gas. Rather then making one with raw material or difficult to source materials. Hope you guys could give me the answer so that I could also try one my own, thanx. But pls keep it coming.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
hehe.. im not giving up yet la... bcos need more input and research...
bro u can use the battery container.. but the plates u need to change to non-corrosive material.. like Stainless steel... only stainless steel can do it...
other material all will RUST - so far i test with aluminium and zinc...both rusts.

icecube, i already create the plates and container la.. see the first page photo and my videos. only thing i temporary stopped the plates building.. since short on cash right now.. and my plan is dowan to use any catalyst or electrolyte.. use PURE WATER only.. that way, we can be sure it wont harm ur engine parts.... it wont have many bubbles.. but 2nd step is to make a DC-DC converter to step up 12V to 200V maybe... and pulsating power supply... this is my plan... but time and money does not permit yet.. haha...

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
aluminium also rust?
u can try with pure water but need to wait long time to generate H2.
but baking soda faster. wont bake ur engine larr.

jasonxxxin

Dec 13, 2007
bro, this is a very interesting topic. keep all of us updated. anyway, with all the mods your thinking of putting in the engine, i wonder any space in the engine compartment or not.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
my engine bay got space. since i customized my air intake, the old air intake and the air box already gone... so got lots of space liao.

northiswara.. pure water is safer for engine and intake manifold.. so gonna stick to pure water. to boost up the H2 production, gonna use step up voltage to 200V. maybe make a controller at dashboard.. can choose step up voltage.. normal driving maybe 50V.. after want to street racing, press button then step up to 200V.. wa.. instant NOS.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
jasonxxxin.. u also double nicker ni... 1st post.. hahaha..

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
doncityz,
ur idea is good.
if can try to build a device to auto increase the V according to ur rpm. once hit more than 5000rpm then boost the V to 480V macam VTEC kick in.
actually there is a charger that converts 12V from car to 220V. u can get this stuff from computer shop.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
i will stick to my plan: pure water only.

the one u talking about is inverter.. 12VDC convert to 220VAC.

i want DC-DC Converter... convert 12VDC to 200VDC.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
storm mentioned that his car get worst FC when using the H2.
gd luck to u doncity.
i hv bought my things but yet to assemble them.
when i want more power i pour more baking powder into the water. hehe..........

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i just changed my air cond compressor last month, recond one.. so far so good but now the pump jerks til my engine follow died out.. the recond unit really that lousy ka?? really have to buy new ori meh?? new ori price til rm 1000 and above plus labour..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience