DIY the "probably the only real FUEL SAVER"

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
fortiscuore, im also curious about turbocharged/supercharged car FC, what is cc of ur car and how many bar are u boosting? and under these condition, how much is your FC?

cheers..

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
doncityz: I would like to know what flow rate do you expect the prototype you are doing if you don't use catalyst? I guess its hard to generate enough oxyhydrogen if you don't add catalyst. Our tested unit with catalyst, drawing 30amps will only have a very very very low flow rate which is 50L/hour or less if i was not mistaken. Have to check back the report.
Basically, with or without catalyst, the unit will also generate oxyhydrogen. It won't pollute the water.

As for the corrosion, I'm the one to witness and clean up the whole intake manifold. Just to make this clear, the gas that are generated will be Oxyhydrogen (Brown gas) and not pure water vapor. I'm lucky to found out this problem early. I have tested it for 4000KM when i realize this problem. It corroded part of my intake manifold and built up composites on the manifold. If I discovered this problem abit later, I guess it will corrode the engine valves.
But don't worry about this issue anymore as you can get the water trapper or dryer to get rid of this problem. If you need this, I can tell u wat brand we are using.

I want to ask, your prototype unit is planning to draw how many amps out from the battery?

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
damn. seems this project is more difficult than i thought. haha.
im bailing out then. dont want to risk my intake manifold to rust or even the valves.

looks like future of malaysians will continue to suffer as fuel prices continue to hike.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
doncityz: I would like to know what flow rate do you expect the prototype you are doing if you don't use catalyst? I guess its hard to generate enough oxyhydrogen if you don't add catalyst. Our tested unit with catalyst, drawing 30amps will only have a very very very low flow rate which is 50L/hour or less if i was not mistaken. Have to check back the report.
Basically, with or without catalyst, the unit will also generate oxyhydrogen. It won't pollute the water.

As for the corrosion, I'm the one to witness and clean up the whole intake manifold. Just to make this clear, the gas that are generated will be Oxyhydrogen (Brown gas) and not pure water vapor. I'm lucky to found out this problem early. I have tested it for 4000KM when i realize this problem. It corroded part of my intake manifold and built up composites on the manifold. If I discovered this problem abit later, I guess it will corrode the engine valves.
But don't worry about this issue anymore as you can get the water trapper or dryer to get rid of this problem. If you need this, I can tell u wat brand we are using.

I want to ask, your prototype unit is planning to draw how many amps out from the battery?
eh one more thing im confused here.. u said that the corrosion is caused by the Brown gas or the water vapour?

CarroTT

Known Member
Nov 9, 2006
doncity, u so smart lar. I tink u shud just research on electric engines terus lar.

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
doncityz: U wont have the risk of corroding ur engine components if u add a water trapper/dryer. This was tested and proven.
There r NO water vapor. Only brown gas will be generated, and the brown gas will corrode the components IF we did not add a water trapper. If we added the water trapper, the brown gas is 100% dry and it wont corrode the engine components. The reason y the brown gas will corrode the metals because the generated brown gas is not 100% dry.

Anyway, my opinion is, convert to CNG dual fuel system is always the best choice to save fuel. The oxyhydrogen generator unit will only save around 10% of fuel unles you plug in a bigger one or plug in a big one to gain max. 25% savings with proper tuning.
But performance wise, if inject oxyhydrogen, you will gain higher torque.

FortisCuore

Nov 20, 2007
fortiscuore, im also curious about turbocharged/supercharged car FC, what is cc of ur car and how many bar are u boosting? and under these condition, how much is your FC?

cheers..
Well I have wat y'all in malaysia know as the L200,my 660CC Turbo charged engine.IF I do a continuous run on boost my fuell consumption will b between the high 11- low 12km per litre.If I do some easy driving,on and off boost my fuel consumption will me mid 13km/l.The FC is good as it has stayed within the FC specs from factory.Currently on 12psi of boost(yes under 1 bar,soon reach there).
Fuel prices here in Jamaica are high,but managable,and for my lil car in my lil country I dont have to worry much...yet[I dont have no wife or children or bills to pay :biggrin: ...yet] At the end of the day I still have to buy gas,life's short,if u wanna live LIVE RED :evil:

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
fritz... thx for clearing that up. but the beauty of this fuel saver is that it really works... 10% is 10%. not like those magnet say "UP TO" 30% savings.. when actually it does nothing.. or many 0.1% saving haha..

the only problem is... making it. fritz, how come nobody in Malaysia want to commercialize this thing? (maybe govt not allowed?) im sure many ppl will buy if the price is right. i dont think it will be THAT expensive... except maybe the water trapper.. what does it made of this water trapper?

btw Carrot.. im not smart or anything.. just came across this thing when surfing the net.. and thought of diy it.. if im smart, im already a millionaire sitting in my mansion and own 7 ferraris. hehe.

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
doncityZ: A company from Australia is selling this gadget as i told u at the beginning. They are selling the generator at a very high price which is Rm1,800. Its nearly the price of NGV conversion. But this gadget really does save fuel and not like those magnetic or watsoever scam. I cant really remember what material was the water trapper made of. It is like a small glass bottle, having some honyecombed material inside the glass bottle. The price for this water trapper is way cheaper than the oxyhydrogen generator unit.
So, if you would like to spend ur time on this project, it would be worth it. Even you might be able to produce and sell the unit at a much more lower price compare to wat it was selling in the market. I can be your assitant if you dont mind.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
u become my assistant? haha.. more like the other way round la bro.
i dont hv capital to start this project too.. ok.. maybe i try to DIY the water trapper first...

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
Water trapper can buy at a very low price. That is not the main worry. If u can build the plates n generators, it would be a great project that might earn a fortune.

-storm-

Known Member
Aug 26, 2006
How about building a vapour trapper with the same concept as a oil catch tank? Same concept what trapping the vapour.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
hmm.. probably works to certain extent.. but, maybe not 100% trap vapour.

-storm-

Known Member
Aug 26, 2006
Then make 3 OCT lo if one cannot catch all the vapour then the 2nd one will catch it then, if the second also cant catch all u always got the 3rd :hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

to all pro zth member

usually u all Set how much Cam pulley timing for adjustable Cam Pulley (DOHC) Engine ..?

how much Degree u all advance ?

Intake ..?
Exhaust ..?

need sincere advice for GSR and EVO Engine

tq ^^
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience