DIY the "probably the only real FUEL SAVER"

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
FortisCuore, u are a regular ZTHian ka? how come your 1st post directly come to my thread leh? hehehe.... register new nick? hehehe... or are u the Petronas Hitman want to 'hit' me?

SentraVIP

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
Wakaka... Don! Project belum kautim oledi kena hitman from those oil conglomerate ar? :lol:

This will be Don Identity (malaysian version of Bourne Identity) :lol:

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
sentraVIP... haha.. Don Identity.. after than Don Supremacy.. then Don Ultimatum.. wahaha...

but think about it... this guy came out of nowhere and asking about the details.. 1st post wor... hehehe... dont sniper me aarr FortisCuore. i got family to take care leh..

FortisCuore

Nov 20, 2007
Lol no such thing.I am new to posting in this forum.I am not even from malaysia,I am from Jamaica :-) I am just VERY interested in what you are doing,jus trying to get a clear understanding. We all learnin from each other here.
TO THE TOPIC
Yes I know water is a by-product of combustion,but remember that's wat comes out AFTER combustion.Water cannot be compressed,so if water gets in your cumbustion chamber you'll get hydrolock and...u know...
Keep me posted :-)

SentraVIP

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
Since it's the by product of combustion, then we ought to worry more about rusting exhaust more than broken pistons and rods?

On a more serious note, the water comes out as vapor rite, not droplets. Unless the combustion chamber is more than 10.4% (or whatever your compression is) filled with water (not vapor), it will be hydrolocked?

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
it wont rust...not any sooner than ur stock condition..

i say stop worrying, n start DIYing.

here is the link of those ppl in US that already done it and tested it for more than 1 yr.

Hydrogen Booster

I made my first protoype based on these plans.

burnner

1,500 RPM
Feb 12, 2007
good man...for carb also can right?>

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
its not only the voltage, bro.

i've found designs in the net that use only 3V. but they have lots of plates (ie big surface area)

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
This DIY gadget can be found in Malaysia too. If you are lazy to DIY, you can buy it at around RM 1,800 - RM2,000. I have friend selling it and he brought it in from Australia.

The theory is simple, it generates Oxyhydrogen from "hydrogen" generator. One small unit usually will draw about 20-30 amps from your battery depends on how much Oxyhydrogen you wan to be generated. The amps drawn from the battery is determined by the baking soda that was mixed into the water. The Oxyhydrogen will be injected into your intake, which means u need to drill a small hole there. The oxyhydrogen will help the engine to burn more efficiently and hence, using same fuel but travel longer distance.

We have tested on a diesel engine and we have 25-30% savings claimed. Some tuning on the fuel supply was done to reduce the power of the engine to get more mileage.

One MAJOR problem with this generator was, the Oxyhydrogen is in vapour form and it will corrode your engine components. We must add a water trapper unit along the piping to avoid any water/liquid to flow into the valve or cylinder.

Another problem is, if you have an o2 sensor located at the exhaust manifold, then its sorry to say that you wont be able to use it unless u do some tuning on the ECU. Alot of these sellers claimed that the o2 sensor cause any problem after installing the unit, but believe me, we tested and it wont have any petrol savings or maybe worst FC.

Anyone interested to get one unit, i might be able to get it for you. If you wan to DIY it, it wont be easy.

I can answer any questions if you all do have, as I have came across with this gadget and tested it. To clarify this, Im NOT the seller of this product. I'm the customer...to share my experience.

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
doncityz: I don't know what is the bubbler you mentioned. But u need a water trapper to dry the vapur gas before injecting into the intake manifold. It 100% wont rust, but i will corrode as the Oxyhydrogen gas will have chemical reaction with the metal components in your engine.
If you really want to DIY the generator, I can 100% support you with watever knowledge I have.

icecube: yes, the amp that was needed is the main concern! Coz if we draw too much amp from the battery, when idling, your battery will be drained! But there is a way to avoid this to happen as we have an idea to solve this issue.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
fritz.. nice of u to drop by and share ur thoughts and experience!

but u mentioned u used baking soda? my prototype is not using any catalyst.. just plain distilled water (Spritzer brand).. i think if u add catalyst (baking soda/vinegar/or other acid/alkali), it will speed up hydroxene generation.. but, wont it make your water polluted with salts? thats y i use only distilled water.

about u saying the corrosion of engine parts, did you witness it yourself or tested yourself or someone else said it to you? i don't think it will corrode the engine.. since the surface of engine parts is well protected with lubricant oil.
minor H2O vapour is ok i guess.. since in everyday lives, there are already H2O vapour in the air.. esp more is contained in air after rain etc.. but if u witness the corrosion of engine parts by yourself, how long does it take to corrode it? its weird since new car's engine block is made of alloy steel.. put acid on it, yea it corrodes, but water? i doubt it very much... but do share ur knowledge about this.. for example the type of engine u testing etc.

about the tuning ECU, i think is maybe necessary too.

FortisCuore

Nov 20, 2007
High fuel consumption FTW :-D.I like this idea but I am sorry,I am boosted and I got the ecu and all dat,cant bother.At the end of the day I still gonna have to buy gas,and I got a heavy foot :-p. Keep up the good work tho ppl

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
haha... bro im also heavy footed, but my car still na..

but then, if current fuel price dont bother u, boost away then!! hehe.......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all sifu's:
After sent my car to a car wash & polishing, there are some spots appeared on my left side mirror. Felt so sad that it doesn't removed even after I wash with soap. Any idea how to remove the spots? Help needed. Thanks

The real picture of it :
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience