Come n talk about ur SE ride here....

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
around rm400 to rm600 for normal original toyota lo unless u wan buy racing clutch for good brand i think it must around rm1000++ apare aprt only bro excluding labour.if u can change urself ok lo..save lot.yes,i have to driving friend car racing clutch,it really hard to tekan/lepas..am sure u will die when u always in stuck jam traffic.:stupid:

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
wooo.. serious? jatuh mcm mana?

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

thanx bro..

sumtimes we get attached to our 'toys'.. hehe

:love:

jatuh like when im driving, my gear will drop on the road and i'll get a shock when i see it in my rear view mirror! hehehe juz kidding bro.. :biggrin:
the problem is when im cruising on 5th, if i release throttle suddenly he gear will drop to neutral..
a mech says its the synchro, another mech says it can be repaired without bringing down the g/box..
im just wondering whats the cause and cost of it..

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

im driving 20svt ee90...sifu here, now my car hv a problem! when i realease my clutch slowly,i feel my car shaking!! and sometime when tat sign happen more the car in place in lereng bukit,is more serious:bawling:...it got krok,krok sound oso? wat happen to my car? is tat sign of clutch slip and kong??

it might be your flywheel or pressure plate..

iamiceman

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
Puchong
www.icemancollection.com
jatuh like when im driving, my gear will drop on the road and i'll get a shock when i see it in my rear view mirror! hehehe juz kidding bro.. :biggrin:
the problem is when im cruising on 5th, if i release throttle suddenly he gear will drop to neutral..
a mech says its the synchro, another mech says it can be repaired without bringing down the g/box..

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Love your reply bro 86(hachiroku).

I had this problem once, clutch slip. Like what bro d&zul says, Probably a change of new clutch plate can solve the issue. Better check with mechanic. Symptom might be same but maybe issue is different. Cheers

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
Love your reply bro 86(hachiroku).

I had this problem once, clutch slip. Like what bro d&zul says, Probably a change of new clutch plate can solve the issue. Better check with mechanic. Symptom might be same but maybe issue is different. Cheers

thanks.. allow me to add something.. i changed clutch when i had this prob, but there was vibrations AFTER the clutch was changed.. turns out the mech didnt do a proper fix-up of the flywheel or pressure plate i cant remember.. so better look for a good mech, and not just a quick-fix kinda guy..

iamiceman

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
Puchong
www.icemancollection.com
thanks.. allow me to add something.. i changed clutch when i had this prob, but there was vibrations AFTER the clutch was changed.. turns out the mech didnt do a proper fix-up of the flywheel or pressure plate i cant remember.. so better look for a good mech, and not just a quick-fix kinda guy..
Bro, the sad thing is now, not a lot of reliable/good mech around. :( Those good ones are getting less and less. Those half-cooked ones are coming up. I've encounter small mistake like forgot to put back some screw/or didn't screw back properly to some more major ones like messing up with some engine part that resulted in my old engine blown :( And yet, they blame it back on you.

alex_khoo

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006

oic...1 more thing to ask bro! if i wan use racing clutch but donwan so heavy 1...if i use back ori pressure plate match v racing clutch how? is still heavy or??? any diffrent? any one try b4?:hmmmm:

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
iceman: thats kinda true.. cases like this u better look out for a toyota guy rather than going to any workshop.. thats the hard part: finding the good n reliable mech.. good luck bro..

oic...1 more thing to ask bro! if i wan use racing clutch but donwan so heavy 1...if i use back ori pressure plate match v racing clutch how? is still heavy or??? any diffrent? any one try b4?:hmmmm:

to tell u the truth, i'm not qualified to answer ur question as many pro's out here and im a small time noob.. lol!

the thing is this: ppl use racing clutch bcoz the engine is powerfull and if use stock clutch on a powerful engine, it might slip.. racing clutch gives a better grip and it needs preassure plate to 'push' the clutch onto the flywheel tightly so that it wont slip..

to answer your question, using stock pressure plate with racing clutch wont be a problem, the clutch pedal will feel normal.. comfortable for daily drive..

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
i have a good mechanic in shah alam..

they have service the AE series for a long time..

they're also owners of these cars.. mmg best la diorg..

direction : after Batu 3/Ebor exit (NKVE).. traffic light, turn right.. it's in between Petronas & Esso..

kedai buruk.. tapi servis 'terbaik'..

:driver:

Last edited:

alex_khoo

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
hachiroku clan...don say not qualified lah! :party: kita sama-sama belajar from other otai here!:burnout:

3zz

Known Member
Jan 18, 2009
anyone knows spring rate for stock 4agze spring?or all ae spring the same?

redsider

Known Member
Aug 19, 2010
Malacca
I've found 2 good mechs, one is in Puchong and another one is in Klebang. the one in Puchong, Ismail (an old friend), is an authorised Toyota mechanic who works at Toyota SS (Service Centre). the one in Klebang, Wan, is the mech who did the engine swap for me. He runs Tom'z Workshop in Klebang, and quite a popular Toyota mech here as 2 chop shops tauke recommended me to send my ride to him.

redsider

Known Member
Aug 19, 2010
Malacca
Hey fellow SE riders,

I'm looking for stock mudflap for my SE, been looking to various accessory shops, workshops and chopshops around Malacca, but nowhere to be found. there was a complete set at Malim, but was already booked and finally sold. If you don't have a complete set (all 4), front pair also will do. PM me if it is in your possession. Thanks in advance :biggrin:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Hey fellow SE riders,

I'm looking for stock mudflap for my SE, been looking to various accessory shops, workshops and chopshops around Malacca, but nowhere to be found. there was a complete set at Malim, but was already booked and finally sold. If you don't have a complete set (all 4), front pair also will do. PM me if it is in your possession. Thanks in advance :biggrin:
Mudflaps?

try searching for skirting.. they're d same thing.. prevent mud from hitting the body..

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Must be some screw loose sumwhere :burnout:

Last edited:

iamiceman

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
Puchong
www.icemancollection.com
Mudflaps?

try searching for skirting.. they're d same thing.. prevent mud from hitting the body..

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

I kinda agree. Side skirt would do the same. But hard to get skirt that goes with the SE right? So far I only heard rumors that the AE92 skirt can PnP into SE. Not very sure, rumors only :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For the first time ever, the legendary Lisbon-Dakar rally has been cancelled. Individual stages have been cancelled before but never the entire rally. Dakar organizer ASO has decided to cancel the race due to terrorist threats from Mauritania. The rally was to run from Lisbon, Portugal to Dakar, Senegal from January 5-20.

Mauritania, formerly a French colony, and the ASO (Amaury Sport...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience