Need Recomendation of SEG 101 Workshop(Gombak)

huszua

Known Member
Jun 1, 2006
Dear mates,

Can anyone recommend me a good workshop around sentul, Gombak, Ampang or PJ.
If u all have a good experience with your SEG at the workshop will be great..

THE PROBLEM :

1)
I need some recommendation of workshop for my Toyota SEG 101 NA
I need a good workshop that familiar with SEG 101 Standard engine..
I went few workshop but end up with disappointment.
The problem still not resolved.
The problem might be from ball joint ( right) or Drive shaft ( right)
2)
Besides, need to check the air cond also.
Yesterday, when im driving, suddenly, got wind only, not cold
After sometimes, cold back.. this thing happen from afternoon until last nite.

Can anyone recommend me a good workshop around sentul, Gombak, Ampang or PJ.
If u all have a good experience with your SEG at the workshop will be great..

Pleaseeeeee.......

huszua

Known Member
Jun 1, 2006
What is the problem? (the right side). Noise?
Not sure how to explain.
The sound is like when i drive even on straight road, the sound will be like bolt joint area got no oil
Its hard to explain...
Went to 2 workshop, they just do this and that, then the problem still there.
Some said drive shaft, but when i make a full left or right turn, there is no sound from DS.
When i drive on kampung road, it will be worst...
tag...tag...tag.. sound will be most of the time..
I really need a good foreman in Gombak, Sentul, PJ, Ampang..

mh wong

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Dear huszua, previous yr my seg101 also got aircon problem like urs, after friend recommend 1 shop in Tmn maluri, cheras......atleast 6 yrs no prolem, i give u the add : 76, Jln Jejaka, Tmn Maluri, Jln cheras, 55100 KL (Ah Fook 012656 5987 / 03-9285 1691), until now, my second seg111 also done my aircon there last 3 yrs.....no problem also....

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

if about engine & performance......The guy in Damai Perdana, E & T Car services,,,,,,bos name Ah Fatt...can help u.....H/P ; 016 338 0484 / 016-292 0668,,,, he's a toyota expert mechanic.......always participate in SIC....time to attack & saturday nite fever......even my brother in law stay at gombak.....also look for him....after check price to repair his car near his house.........i just can said REASONABLE.......

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

lagi2.....parts yg tak rosak.....dia takkan suruh u tukar.....sometime kita nak optimum performance.....dia pulak suruh jgn tukar.....benci tak....tapi baik utk pocket i......bro.....i stay in puchong......BUT repair my car in damai perdana.....what u thk?????

FGT

500 RPM
May 19, 2007
For the noises -- If you are familiar with Taman Medan area PJS 1/27 or 28, go to Sunshine (they do alignment / service) and get the uncle to check and tell you what's wrong. If he can fix it, let him fix it. If can't, he'll tell you what to change or what's wrong with it then you get it changed. He will be able to identify the problem if it's tyre/steering related. All the best.

huszua

Known Member
Jun 1, 2006
Dear huszua, previous yr my seg101 also got aircon problem like urs, after friend recommend 1 shop in Tmn maluri, cheras......atleast 6 yrs no prolem, i give u the add : 76, Jln Jejaka, Tmn Maluri, Jln cheras, 55100 KL (Ah Fook 012656 5987 / 03-9285 1691), until now, my second seg111 also done my aircon there last 3 yrs.....no problem also....

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

if about engine & performance......The guy in Damai Perdana, E & T Car services,,,,,,bos name Ah Fatt...can help u.....H/P ; 016 338 0484 / 016-292 0668,,,, he's a toyota expert mechanic.......always participate in SIC....time to attack & saturday nite fever......even my brother in law stay at gombak.....also look for him....after check price to repair his car near his house.........i just can said REASONABLE.......

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

lagi2.....parts yg tak rosak.....dia takkan suruh u tukar.....sometime kita nak optimum performance.....dia pulak suruh jgn tukar.....benci tak....tapi baik utk pocket i......bro.....i stay in puchong......BUT repair my car in damai perdana.....what u thk?????
Thank you sooo much for the recommendation
Will call and make appointment with them for this coming Saturday.
Hope everything can settle forever. At least few years.

---------- Post added at 05:41 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:40 AM ----------

For the noises -- If you are familiar with Taman Medan area PJS 1/27 or 28, go to Sunshine (they do alignment / service) and get the uncle to check and tell you what's wrong. If he can fix it, let him fix it. If can't, he'll tell you what to change or what's wrong with it then you get it changed. He will be able to identify the problem if it's tyre/steering related. All the best.
Thanks for the recommendation
Will take note on this.
Appreciate it so much FGT

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Could it be rack end? Last time mine was rack end. Replaced it and the noise was gone. But came back after 2 weeks =.=. Mine is like knocking sound "tok tok tok" when drive on uneven roads.

huszua

Known Member
Jun 1, 2006
The 1st problem, you checked your tierod already? How about the bush?
Could it be rack end? Last time mine was rack end. Replaced it and the noise was gone. But came back after 2 weeks =.=. Mine is like knocking sound "tok tok tok" when drive on uneven roads.

I think so.... I didn't check this.. But i'm suspecting this problem.
Hope it can be settle this Saturday. Will go to workshop recommended by one of the forumer in cheras....

Can anyone quote me cost if the problem is from tierod end....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If your cars need a Scanner Reader, which one you think will be better? As following:
The first one Scanner Reader SC16 GS500 OBD2 II

Specifications:

Codos Scanner Reader SC16 GS500 OBD2 II - DinoDirect.com

The second one : OBD2 Live PCM Data Code Reader Scanner D900
Specifications...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience